• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Bupe klonopin and weed

Ilove2nod

Bluelighter
I just started smoking herb again after not doing it much for a couple years and wow... does it ever potentiate my subutex and klonopin! The last 2 nights I have gotten such a great synergy with these three. I smoke a joint, then chew a 1mg kpin, and then slam 2mg of subutex.. right after I do the shot I feel like I am on a full agonist opioid, its crazy how much stronger both the sub and klonopin feel after a joint of some good bud! Anyone else get an awesome synergy when you mix these three together?

Please post this in either Drug culture or BDD.
OD is for harm reduction questions only

I just started smoking herb again after not doing it much for a couple years and wow... does it ever potentiate my subutex and klonopin! The last 2 nights I have gotten such a great synergy with these three. I smoke a joint, then chew a 1mg kpin, and then slam 2mg of subutex.. right after I do the shot I feel like I am on a full agonist opioid, its crazy how much stronger both the sub and klonopin feel after a joint of some good bud! Anyone else get an awesome synergy when you mix these three together?

Should try the Klonopin about and hour before the bud.

Perfect combo if you add gabapentin, only way I was able to catch a nod while on subs,lol. I wish I had a couple grams of gabapenitn,6mg of xanax, and some pot...have phenibut but I still prefer benzo more...I don't remember a good chunk of time because of that combo so,. ya..