• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

(Bupe) iving veins with only a small amount of blood registers?

Nobody916

Greenlighter
Hey guys, so I'm new here. This is my first post. I'm an IV user, and I only IV suboxone. I went from about a gram of H a day to a suboxone treatment program and the addict in me just can't seem to kick the needle.... However I'm running out of veins because I wasn't smart enough to take care of them and use new rigs. No one told me when I first started that there was such thing as registering to see if you were in. So I went blind everytime and probably missed 50% of the time while using H and didn't even know it. Ruined my arms in a quick couple months..But none the less I did find 2 huge veins i somehow missed in the last couple years, on my upper arms. I haven't once missed in them and I never use a rig more than one poke, and I try to trade if I can locate a different vein that day, but my left ones getting tired I think. It registers blood when I pull back but it kind of leeks into the syringe, instead of flowing like normal and filling the syringe. Is it going to be okay to use this vein? or would that be a miss, and my vein is gone? And also I've only used it maybe 8 to 10 times. And have kept very good care each time. Nice and slow, clean and trading off. Why is it already having issues???

Welcome to bluelight :)
let me start off by saying injecting suboxone can cause you to lose your fingers or an arm , but you probly already know the risks .
ok when you stick the needle in and you pull back blood that means your in , so start pushing the goodness in without moving it :)

Even when The blood is just kinda leaking in? Its just a small amount of blood, unlike a normal healthy vein that gushes blood into the syringe. Thank you for the reply!!! :)

The veins are getting clogged with particles probabiliteit in guessing you dont filter properly? Your solution is it 100% clear?

It depends on the size and flow of the vein, as well as how much the syringe is angled and the size of the perforation from the needlepoint.

Large healthy veins close to the skin surface tend to fill the rig much faster than the deep set small diameter vessels.
A steady and precise piercing with the pin entering almost flat to the vein should allow easy registering compared to holding it vertically for example.
If you hit shakily it tends to do a lot more damage leaving a wider hole in the vessel, the blood leaks around the spike more than is drawn up - it will trickle in rather than flow readily.

It also helps to do some light cardio/aerobic exercise before taking aim, the increased HR and BP brings the vessels to the surface and dilates them making it very easy to know if you're in.

Seriously, look after your veins, clean rig every time, multiple rotations, swabbing the site before and after, keeping a healthy diet etc,.

No I don't really know how to filter it actually. What would I need to do that properly? Thank you for the help. I thought if it leaked in that I wasn't in the vein fully. Or that it was about to collapse. The one thatvdoes this most often is the one on my forearm which is quite hard to get a good angle on. Since its on my back forearm...almost impossible to hit by myself actually.

For shooting pills you technically need a micron filter , you can usually get these from a needle exchange. If you can"t an alternative is to take a big like 2,5 ml barrel stuff it half to 2/3 full off cotton , pre-wet the cotton , then open the barrel and add your (normally) filtered pill solution to the wet cotton , basically then push the solution out through the cotton and just add water to the big filter you just created to recover the same volume (a little under 1 ml ideally) that you started with. I should make a picture guide unfortunately I don't have acces to a 2.5 ml barrel now as I am I'm a detox ward