• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Bupe+heroin at the same time??

nonprofitflight

Greenlighter
Mods: feel free to move this thread if its in the wrong section..

LOOOOOONG time lurker, first time posting. (I think? I made this acct years ago. I dont remember if i ever posted with it, tho.)

Ive been using heroin for about 10 years now. With periods of using only bupe, and only fentanyl mixed in there. But ive recently read about this "bernese(sp?) Method" and it just doesnt seem to be working. The withdrawal symptoms i deal with are far less than usual, but still too much to sit through. I take HANDFULLS of gabapentin (like... .75g-1.5g.. lots.) when i start to quit the h again. And it seems to numb the world enough to struggle through, but then theres withdrawal symptoms from quitting the gabapentin, and it seems like its just a never ending cycle. Has anyone tried this? Slowly titrating up on bupe while tapering off h? What was your experience? Am i gonna end up just being hooked on both? Im at my wits end. Tired of being homeless, tired of ruining relationships. Trying to find a way to either get clean, or make using cheap enough to go through life without constantly fighting the urge to "clock out" (if you catch my drift).
Any and all thoughts welcome.

The only reason to use heroin while on bupe is to punch threew the bupe and produce a high other than that there's no point in taking both

If you get addicted to gabapentin then your gonna have a really hard time getting off bupe or heroin