• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Bupe help

ODLOTH

Greenlighter
Hi all- longtime stalker- first time poster. Question regarding Buprenorphine... wondering when it’s safe to start. I last had what was likely fent pills Monday night. Yesterday morning I had about 3g Kratom & last night 100mg tramadol. I have no experience with bupe and obviously I want to avoid precipitated w/d’s. I really appreciate any advice or help you all may have. (PS- I have no idea where I’m supposed to post this discussion- so feel free to move if I’m not in the right place). Thanks!

I haven't done fent in 8 days and it showed on my urine test. Just barely but still there

Hi all- longtime stalker- first time poster. Question regarding Buprenorphine... wondering when it’s safe to start. I last had what was likely fent pills Monday night. Yesterday morning I had about 3g Kratom & last night 100mg tramadol. I have no experience with bupe and obviously I want to avoid precipitated w/d’s. I really appreciate any advice or help you all may have. (PS- I have no idea where I’m supposed to post this discussion- so feel free to move if I’m not in the right place). Thanks!

So you're the one who's been hanging dead rabbits from my clothesline? Rascal.

Are you Opioid-dependent? How often do you use Opioids? Are you mostly using these Fentanyl pills or does it vary? I'm going to infer from your post that your tolerance is not incredibly high. 100mg Tramadol is nota very significant dose, but more information would help.

China Groove suggesting using the COWS scale which isn't a bad idea. The advice regarding Buprenorphine induction is pretty similar for everyone though. You are the best judge of your situation. If you want to be safe, you need to wait until you're experiencing significant withdrawal symptoms. For most people, this is going to be 24 hours from your last use.

Yeah, definitely dependent, daily use 3-4 m30’s. I ran out as of Monday so I’m doing what I can to bridge with Lyrica, Kratom & just a few trams. Came across the bupe & wasn’t sure if that could help- seems it may do more harm though at this point.
Thanks for all the replies- it’s helpful to know you all are out here to help make sense of all this madness.
Oh- and no rabbits- I’m a peaceful stalker lol.