• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Bupe->fent->bupe urgent ?

Synergist1

Bluelighter
So I’m going through some pain issues, just had surgery. In the past I’ve done every opiate I could , from carfent to Codiene. A lot of pre-fent H, fentalogues. All that nasty stuff.
In addition. I was also on suboxone at doses between 16 to 2 mg a day over the past 15 yrs or so. Only stopping when I relapsed..
Anyway, I was clean totally for 2 yrs recently, then relapsed before I had surgery bc I was in a lot of pain and it seemed like a good excuse. But the dope is all fent now, and when I went to get back on subs I waited 24 hrs and went into PWD. Bad. Lasted 24 hrs+.
So now I slipped up and took subs 2 days ago. Did couple bumps of street fent that night. Didn’t take sub yesterday, did fent throughout day. (1.5 stamps if that means anything).
Woke up this AM, disgusted w myself, took .2 mg suboxone, then a little fent.
I still have some more fent- am considering a Bernese induction, but I wonder if it’s nessesary bc it’s only been 2 days of use... I do want to do more, so I’m wondering if I did another .2 mg bupe, then more fent it’d be fine. I just had such a weird reaction w fent I feel like all bets are off.
There should still be bupe in my brain, so I can’t understand why PWD are a concern, but ppl are telling me I should worry. I’d love some first hand experiences if anybody’s been in this situation.
Was also thinking: what would happen if I took maybe .25mg every hour alongside with smoking a little fent, until I reached 1-2 mgs? The fent would cut through the bupe blockade, preventing PWD, right?
Then as I come down, would I feel like I’m WDing- even though I have bupe in me? ( This fentadope has long legs btw, so who knows what’s actually in it)
What if I just put myself into PWD, then took the fent to pull me out? Then what happens afterward. Is it a gentle comedown into bupe territory?
Or is it a hellish detour through PWD country, and maybe no way to even get back to bupe land comfortably?
Damn I hate fent! Please help , I don’t want to stretch out my slip, but my wife will kill me if I’m in PWDs valentine day weekend. ThNks for reading, and I hope u can shed some light on this common chemical interaction.

SWIM is currently going through the Burmese method rapidly over four days in the ICU from massive quantities of fent, not from street but from a reliable known source, I meant to message someone about it but I believe started a public conversation instead? (Sorry, new/infrequent user here.) Feel free to message me on here (still gotta figure out how to dm/pm) or join the convo I started?

I did. For the most part I continued microdosin bupe. .5mg /day. .25x2 /day.
Some days I missed , but the goal was to keep some in my system. It was smoother jumping back on , but I still was laying in bed 3-4 days. I was so terrified of pwd, I waited 24 hrs and I took maybe 1-2 mgs. WAited an hrs or so,and only added by .5mg at a time. Maybe that extended the induction, but I didn’t experience any pwd.
I was tired and unmotivated, but not terribly sick like previous experiences.
Then , for some reason, I kept obsessing how easily I was able to switch from real H to subs, and I grabbed some fent free #4 and some fent free tar. ( I knew I’d still be off work, so I planned a brief relapse. )
It was strange. I somehow was able to ration the pure dope better than ever before . Using only 1-3 times a day. Usually 2.
I expected to go thru close to a g/day.... but 3g lasted over 8-9 days.
If I were working it would have lasted much longer , but I’m out of work at the moment... so even w sitting home all day , one shot in the AM sometimes held me all day. Sometimes I’d do a second one in the evening.
The switch back to bupe still wasn’t a one day event. But within day 3 I was feeling good.
I really think the generic strips are way inferior to the name brand, and that is a major factor.
In summary, if anybody has made the decision to fuck w fent and is considering going to bupe, I’d HIGHLY RECOMMEND switching to oxy or fent free gear for as long as possible ( 3 days up to a week) before switching.
And for whatever reason, I still don’t feel great like I used to on subs. I’ve never took more than 6mg in a day, and try to keep to aprx 2mg.
Maybe that is my problem, but it was 30 days of hell coming off long term suboxone use, and even then. I had tapered down to 2 mg /day. But I was taking 16 mg yrs earlier when I first started it.
Idk. I want to try the name brand strips again and see if there is any improvement.