• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Bunk Propylhexedrine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlawedByDesign

Bluelighter
So I have this problem where anytime I take a benzo a get massive cravings for meth or any type of buzz really. Clonazolam being the worst about causing this. Unfortunately, quitting the c-lam is not an option as I literally do not sleep without it and it's the only BZP I can afford. Getting to the point...today I picked up a benzedrex inhaler intending to curb my meth cravings but the only problem is the cotton rod was totally white with mabey a hint of brown in the middle. Originally I thought the good stuff was supposed to be blue in the cotton and then I heard brown. I read in the mega thread about a guy getting a totally bunk inhaler. I also read that the experiation date should be a year out. This one expired in 11 months. The lavender and camphor were most definitely present but from what I described do you all think I got a bunk or weak inhaler? Like I said I'm not looking to get spun, just trying not to commit a bunch of shady shit trying to get meth under the influence of c-lam.

Status
Not open for further replies.