• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine bunch o' questions

xtcgrrrl

Sr. Moderator: SLR
Staff member
1) how does one tell one has done too much crack and should lay off/seek help?

2) how does one avoid the PARANORIA of thinking that they have done too much and are having a heart attack when it is, in the end, just paranoria?? Applies especially if benzos are unavailable.

3) how does one resist the urge to redoes crack too quickly? l know, one answer is to spend time on here, which is what I am doing and have done in the past, but I KEEP looking at the time, waiting for that 15 minutes to be over so I can just fucking redose again lol

Edited to add: oh and also, is it necessary to burn the copper off the chore? I know that makes me sound crack naïve, which I'm really not, I've done it a lot of times but the rose/chore was always prepped for me by my boyfriend.

Last edited:
If your asking yourself well maybe I should take a break and get some rest thats probably a pretty good sign. Idk if that makes sense. Theres always tommorow

If you gotta ask......

Paranoia and crack is like peanut butter and jelly..

Lock the pipe in a time controlled safe? By the time you locate the explosives and plasma cutter to open it the 15 minutes will most likely be up.

Honestly though.... cracks some nasty shit and will seriously fist your life HARD. Probably best to cut those types of people out of your circle.

In the spirit of harm reduction...given the answers you are asking...I would HIGHLY recommend seeking help for crack cocaine addiction. Nothing good will come from it.

And to be honest...I don't believe anyone can truly answer your first 3 questions. The answers you seek are unique to you.

As far as the copper question....I don't know. Someone experienced in crack usage should know the answer. But I still HIGHLY recommend that you seek treatment. It's simply not worth it.