Cycle Advice Bulking Cycle Input

ElkHorn

Bluelighter
I've been cruising on test for over 4 months now, and my blood work is back to normal with the exception of BUN and creatinine. BUN was 24 mg/dL, normal range being 6-20mg/dL. Creatinine was 1.34mg/dL normal range being 0.76-1.27mg/dL.

First question is if the elevated BUN should be of concern? My creatinine is always elevated from working out, but the BUN has typically been in the normal range.

Second, is recommendations for a good aesthetic bulking cycle. I'm cutting right now and will start the cycle no earlier than 5 months of total cruising and sub 10% BF (aiming for 8%). It's looking like i'll achieve this at 195lbs carb loaded (currently sitting at 207 post-carb load). I'm thinking it will be test and tren, as i loved the look of it and strength gains even at higher BF with diet and training not as dialed in. I would potentially like to add one other compound into the mix. Was initially thinking deca, but decided against it as it seems like it would be prone to causing excessive prolactin build up. I want a compound that won't interfere with the tren look but that will aid in some extra mass and strength. Hoping to be sitting at 210+ lbs under 10%BF by the end of the cycle.

Looking forward to your responses. Thanks in advance!

Wouldn't worry about blood work unless you hadn't trained for the days leading up to it. Weight training can elevate those numbers a bit. As for bulking, scrap Tren. High test is the way to go. Add primo if want something dry. Otherwise test and deca. Tren will just burn you out, skew your blood work, and provide little in cosmetics when in a surplus. Can be rotated in and out for plateaus but otherwise it's not needed. If you get fat then that's your diet not the drugs. Don't eat like a fat ass and you won't look like one lol.

I've been cruising on test for over 4 months now, and my blood work is back to normal with the exception of BUN and creatinine. BUN was 24 mg/dL, normal range being 6-20mg/dL. Creatinine was 1.34mg/dL normal range being 0.76-1.27mg/dL.

First question is if the elevated BUN should be of concern? My creatinine is always elevated from working out, but the BUN has typically been in the normal range.

Second, is recommendations for a good aesthetic bulking cycle. I'm cutting right now and will start the cycle no earlier than 5 months of total cruising and sub 10% BF (aiming for 8%). It's looking like i'll achieve this at 195lbs carb loaded (currently sitting at 207 post-carb load). I'm thinking it will be test and tren, as i loved the look of it and strength gains even at higher BF with diet and training not as dialed in. I would potentially like to add one other compound into the mix. Was initially thinking deca, but decided against it as it seems like it would be prone to causing excessive prolactin build up. I want a compound that won't interfere with the tren look but that will aid in some extra mass and strength. Hoping to be sitting at 210+ lbs under 10%BF by the end of the cycle.

Looking forward to your responses. Thanks in advance!

Blood urea nitrogen is a by-product of protein metabolism, of which I assume you are consuming significant amounts, don't worry about it..

Remember the Old school favourites for bulking are Test - Deca - Dbol - Oxymetholone..

BUN was 24 mg/dL, normal range being 6-20mg/dL. Creatinine was 1.34mg/dL normal range being 0.76-1.27mg/dL.

As said, you're just muscular and the normal range needs to be adjusted for that. I don't think I've had a 'normal' BUN or creatinine for 20 years lol.

Here's some reading if you feel like it though:

Test/tren is all I use for cutting anymore. Wish there was a way to get the tren look without it but really is no replacement for that damn compound and what it does. If I had to pick an alternative, DHB is probably 40-50% of the effect but I definitely wouldn’t use them for a bulk.

Test/EQ for bulking for me. Cheap and relatively easy on the body compared to other things. Have used primo too but running growth is cheaper so I’d take that any day.

Thank you for your responses. So it seems to be a resounding “no” as far as using tren while bulking? I honestly just loved the feeling and look of being on it last time haha.

I had amazing results on test/EQ but the EQ made me very on edge and messed with my erections. Deca is interesting especially since I have shit knees.

Serotonin, you think primo/test will be closer to the “tren look” than test/deca? I like the idea of throwing in tren on plateaus, but again don’t necessarily want to mix it with deca and experience prolactin issues for the first time. I’d prefer my caber stay unopened :)

Primo will definitely be a drier growth option though it needs to be ran for a while at a decent dose. It also seems to have the least health issues associated with it compared to tren, nandrolone and Boldenone. Can help balance estrogen a little bit as well since its a decent androgen. I can't afford it now but down the line that is my goal is just nonstop test and primo as its useful for gaining or cutting.

ok great, I’ll look into it more. What dose would you run it at? Planning on doing 700-800test/week.

Also, what would stack well with test and primo? And would tren pair well with these if I use it to break plateaus? Just wanting as dry and efficient a bulk as possible. Hoping to get my powerlifting total to 1550lbs as well (roughly 50lbs increase on the three movements).

I'd start at 400/week and assess. That'll be over a gram total per week which is a decent starting point. It does go alright with tren, personally I like trest over tren as A. Better growth compound B. Less side effects C. Better strength. But it is more expensive.

Thanks, Serotonin. I have some primo on the way. I got some dbol and tren as well to have on hand.

I believe i know the answer to this, but would running tren for 2-3 weeks before the bulk while crash dieting kill my growth potential? Probably a dumb question, as i know the general consensus here is that frontloading is a bad idea.

Other than that, the plan is: 750test/450primo for 4 weeks, then add in 50dbol/day for another 4 weeks, then throw in tren the last month to dry out and increase aesthetic/strength to finish things off.

Crash dieting in general is never a good idea. But realistically a few weeks wouldn't really hurt you. Just have to come out of it in a smart way so weight doesn't rebound with a fuck ton of water and fat.

Ya, i'm mostly worried about the tren jacking up my tolerance and hurting my ratio of relative change for the bulking.

Not in that short amount of time. I came into a bulk on a "cruise" of 600mg of test and grew just fine. Continued to grow for the next year on doses that didn't really change at all.

Good to know. I bumped up my "cruise" from 210test to 450test as my body fat is getting to the point where my strength starts to really drop. Started adding in jiu jitsu to my routine. I enjoy the sport, it has mental and practical benefits, and it is great for burning fat.

One thing i'm thinking about is how tren can make my face and neck a bit puffy. I've seen other people frequently experience the same. It's honestly pretty annoying, as my face leaning out when low BF is one of the biggest aesthetic benefits in terms of general attractiveness.

I also have some MT2 on the way with the rest of the gear. Excited to get truly tan one of the first times ever while hitting a new physique PR.

Just be aware that your tan for mt2 will persist for a very long time. I've used mt2 for very extended runs (over a year) and I feel it has permanently made me darker. I've gone almost a full year without tanning and never returned to my base paleness. I have virtually 0 genetics from darker pigmented people and I'm basically as dark as a mixed Hispanic person when I don't tan now. According to 23&me and ancestry I am like 75% European, primarily Irish, Scottish, French and German (which checks out from my knowledge of my family history) and they are some of the palest people lol. It also tends to change my hair color as well when used for prolonged periods, taking on a darker color.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't want to get super dark with it. What dose and frequency do you normally run it at?

Depends on my goals. Get a bit darker over time I do 125-250mcg/day until I'm satisfied. If I wanna get super dark quickly then 500mcg/day. If pressed for time to get dark (impending vacation etc) 1mg/day for a couple weeks. Tanning 5-7x a week. I don't mind being super dark and don't mind the initial nausea so I always start high these days as I wanna get to my desired tan more quickly to lessen the amount of overall UV exposure needed to get to that point.

I increased hormones for a little bit while i crash diet for a week or so. Currently on 600test, 195primo, and 70tren/day the past four days. I've also done mt2 the last two nights at 0.33mg and 0.66mg respectively.

I honestly kind of feel like shit right now. I'm colder than normal, and my body hurts a little bit. I have been training hard and doing lots of cardio (for example two hours of high intensity hiking today), but i feel like it's kind of unusual for me to feel like this. Perhaps it's keto flu? I don't normally get keto flu like this. Or is it likely due to an overload of androgens from the tren and primo being combined? Is this a normal reaction to mt2?

Any suggestions on what might be the culprit would be appreciated.

Probably due to crash diet. When I drop calories low and overdo it training I feel like shit. Mt2 only makes me feel funny for like 6hrs post inject for a few days.