• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Buckboy7 here from Glendale AZ

Bluelight has become so lame they have taken to posting fake traffic on new accounts to stimulate the chat economy

what do you want to know about masturbating? I am somewhat of an expert myself.
Thanks for the reply, I have never tripped on shrooms, well not since the '60s, but was given some by a friend and am looking forward to trying them out. I would like to know if it's a good idea to masturbate while tripping or not. Can you tell me what is the most erotic way you masturbate, always looking for new ideas thanks again?
Buckboy

Thanks for the reply, I have never tripped on shrooms, well not since the '60s, but was given some by a friend and am looking forward to trying them out. I would like to know if it's a good idea to masturbate while tripping or not. Can you tell me what is the most erotic way you masturbate, always looking for new ideas thanks again?
Buckboy
masturbation on psychedelics is dangerous IME, because it is fucking awesome and you forget about lube and hurt your penis jacking off for hours on end.

Go into the forest and jack off fresh mature shrooms before going off the deep end

Welcome to Bluelight @Buckboy7

Have you ever masturbated on shrooms? If you can make it past the bodyload'ish feeling then it's pretty amazing.

Thanks, guys for the heads up some say do it others say no, think I will trip first and see how it goes maybe on the next time will masturbate any more ideas out there?

Reactions: Ds
Thanks, guys for the heads up some say do it others say no, think I will trip first and see how it goes maybe on the next time will masturbate any more ideas out there?
live stream the experience

Welcome to BlueWorld @Buckboy7

Nice intro and straight to the point (all the pun intended) and yeah it's nice if your forearm muscle don't cramp up and as mentioned you haven't circumcised yourself with violent pulling then yes it can be very sensual and delightful (best words i can think of atm). But welcome to the community.

Regards
CoffeeShroom

Think your correct will maybe try some JO fun on my 2nd or 3rd trip, any pointers on what the first trip might be like? Thanks for all the information