• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

bubble hash after 5 months of just water soluble thc

pupnik

Bluelighter
last night after 5 months of just taking between 3mg and 25mg thc per day, in water soluble formats (Emprise Nano, XMG drops, and Yawn Drops)

i decided to try to smoke one hit of bubble hash containing ~5mg thc - and I was really impressed at the rapid come up from smoking.
5 mg is equal to 10 drops of XMG - which works nicely for me usually but is a slow ramp over 20 minutes.

in the same way that smoking salvia comes on so fast that it jerks you into salvia space,
i felt like i was jerked into psychedelic magic land for at least an hour with long after effects.
I used a genius pipe and filled the bowl area 1/3 to get approx dose with 5mg thc of bubble hash (calculated months ago)

the smoking caused coughing immediately for 15 seconds, and the next day, I have also coughed once or twice, so I will smoke only once in a while, and I will carry on with my drops in coffee etc.

2 days later some phlegm - maybe not from smoking (which I loved)
but likely yes.
so I continue with solubles

At the moment I picked up a bottle of Veryvell Tingle drops @ 7.2 mg THC/ml and 7.7 mg CBD/ml. Store (government) was completely out of Yawn drops or XMG drops. I did grab an XMG watermelon drink that I've become quite fond of, but ouch! The price.

Another good find has been the Tweed strawberry gummies. They're like old time ju jubes except a bit softer) complete with a nice dusting of granular sugar-and they are sour. Quickly have become a favourite.

Moving from a free market to a government market (Manitoba to Nova Scotia) the main changes are;

1) Prices slightly higher overall. Sometimes a price will change overnight (always lower) with no explanation such as 'Barney's Farm Special' or '2-for-1's'. Some individual items lower priced.
2) No home delivery (Canada Post redirects)
3) No same day courier service
4) Product selection is quite inferior. After Manitoba delimited the number of cannabis there became a constant demand for new products at lower prices.

The only other edibles are chocolate bars/pieces. Nothing else.

Tom

Last edited:
Emprise assures me, that they are coming out with a new shipment very soon for the Hypernova Nano water soluble THC which is the most powerful of all of them. 3 times the potency drop for drop of XMG. All the govt stores should be able to supply, but we wait. meantime XMG and chipping away at my stash of lysergamides for sanity.

the 3rd day after one big toke no more phlegm. I guess my old lungs don't want me to smoke

@pupnik ever try vaping hash? I picked up a glass vapour genie some years ago for dmt. It arrived cracked so I moaned and they sent another. I use the cracked one for vaping marijuana

Lately I’ve taken to vaping concentrates off a ceramic pad. I’m really digging these live resin diamonds. They’re like $50/g from ocs at like 80% thc... I can’t recall the brand off hand though

@tired of crap I’ve tried smoking hash in a joint, pipe, topping a bowl and vaping it in Pax 3 budkups. Only tried black market stuff ranging from soapbar to supposedly Mazat Sharif. There’s a hash rollie (a hollow 1g tube of hash that can be smoked easily), mostly 2g pressed hash of different kinda. Nothing exotic; blueberry, sour diesel and some others’

live resin diamonds; haven’t tried yet, but want to.

Tom

well I gave away that genius pipe to my nephew - after another month of no smoking.

I reassembled my one-hitter with an 18inch long clear plastic tube, that I had been using before getting the genius pipe.

This actually worked way better than the genius, and it stores smaller and lighter but looks very evil in action.

I had a toke using it with no coughing at all, of my lovely Blackberry Gum hash purchased over a year ago, and still lovely. and took 2 more tokes after that.

two days later however I can still feel it on my lungs, and I am back to XMG drops. maybe my lungs will clear up in a week. Could be a weekend thing.

The OCS (ontario govt. cannabis store) restocked Emprise Hyper Nova, which is at least 3 times more concentrated than XMG, and that is supposedly in the mail. Yay!

f1pyta2qakccd0wlgk8lecoervwtuedztzgsfimaen2swnxzvli0axaqwsdjt5wi.jpg

damn, it's a bugger the pipe didn't work for you

it's enabled me to enjoy pipes again without the coughing/irritation

So jealous that is awesome thanks for giving me the boost to get off this Delta 8 tomfoolery and go to the Premium cannabis speakeasy dispensary I was just informed about here lol the guy called it ### Platinum but it is *** Premium

I ain't ever been blessed to have THC that good there boy