Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bruising on E

SIM-1

Bluelighter
Hello friends,
A while ago i posted a thread mentioning how after a good pill I seem to develop bruises under my skin. I have never done XTC in clubs but have done it about 4 times at home with my guy. The bruising is not from hitting myself unknowingly I actually called it a rash. I do not know of anyone else that this happens to. And when i posted here it seemed that less than a handful of people had seen or experienced this. After my recent XTC experience this saturday I decided to do a thorough search on "bruising while on ecstasy" . I didnt find much but found something interesting anyways.

Beyond a certain level of ambient humidity skin stops evaporating sweat - you can't unload water as efficiently into an atmosphere which is already damp.

The result of this hyperthermia is that blood starts to clot or coagulate over a widespread or disseminated area of the circulatory system. Elements in blood which are normally there to block holes are activated. The blood coagulation process uses the blood's elements involved in clotting (platelets, fibrinogen and clotting factors) faster than they can be replaced. This leads to an absolute decline in the quantity of these elements. The result of this decline mimics the result of anticoagulation; blood eventually refuses to clot. Bruising takes place. Gums bleed. There is haemorrhage. With an ecstasy death this process takes place very quickly. Hyperthermia leads rapidly to Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) and the victim bleeds to death (in the most severe cases).

I found other sites about hypothermia and bruising aswell. I'm terribly frustrated as I am a physical person while on E but am not in a hot club & am in the comfort of my home, i drink water & although i do dance i dont go as hard as i see some ravers go. I would love any information from people who have ever seen some one "overheat", Or if you too have this bruising problem or know what i could do while peakin to minimise these effects. I'm quite upset about this as i'm only new to E & discovered that it is my thing (i'm not a good drunk..ha ha) & i still would like to do it ocassioanlly without dying & leaving my little 1 behind.
Please help... x

forgot to mention that the bruising is on my thighs & bicepp area only.

I've noticed bruises on my legs aswell.. quite bad ones. Not huge, but dark purple. I've always wondering what they are.. hmm Is it dangerous :(

I get bruises sometimes after hard nights on pills \ other stuff.

I bang into things *shrugs*

Thats just it armadillo, I dont bloody crash into things.. thats what scares me. My boyfriend just put it down to the fact that maybe being anaemic & having thalassemia , I bruise easier & when he grabs my arms & rubs my legs (which he does while peakin) i just get bruised... But i watch them come up during the course of the night...