• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Brugmansia (angel trumpet) - First Time - Horrible trip.

bediphrent

Bluelighter
I THINK I JUST MIGHT HAVE AN EXPERIENCE ON THIS SHIT..THAT JUST MIGHT BEAT OR RIVAL OP'S EXPERIENCE..

its a lot to type though.. subscribe to my onlyfans for the full story. (kidding 😂)

but man... an actual demon materialized in front of me.. I went blind for 3 days.. etc.

but ill post full story later

btechlc

Bluelighter
you have virtually no control over yourself whatsoever.
yeah sounds like even at low dosages this would be an issue. I like to get as close to +++ as I can but cant really step over that cause mainly having kids. except sometimes weekend nights lol.

I wonder if anyone has any experience micro dosing this? I know you cant measure the amount of alkaloid exactly but get a rough idea of traditional preparations / weight plant material used / and take maybe 10% to 5% of what would be used normally? Not sure I have any interest taking it myself even like that, but curious as to what level of consistent use people get out of this.

@TumajNuri Would be interested to hear more about this plant from you if you are so inclined - sounds like you have lots of good experience. I am mainly interested in the intensity and duration of experience across various dosages. Would you say a "moderate" or "recreational" dosage / use of this drug could exist? Sounds like a lot of the people in these threads take way to much? I understand this drug is not euphoric in any sense, but would you say it still has value as a novel experience if used correctly?