• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin brown rock heroin

morphinestreet

Greenlighter
just bought some brown rock heroin
as soon as i just crush it to snort , it turns sticky
anyway to turn it into any snortable form ,

If you leave it out for about 15 minutes will it dry out? seems like from what I've read you basically have tar but idk that for sure as i have never done tar.

just bought some brown rock heroin
as soon as i just crush it to snort , it turns sticky
anyway to turn it into any snortable form ,

Like CH asked, is it supposed to be powder?

Assuming it is, it sounds like you got tar that someone 'powderized' (one way to do it is by dissolving in water then letting the water evaporate; I'm sure there are others). A couple times when I was using, back when I lived in the US Midwest where we usually had #4 gear, if there was a bad dry spell in our supply, one of my dealers would get that stuff.

Could you just waterline it?

Years ago, I had this guy from my hometown that moved to Texas and started bringing me big ass loads of weed. After a bit, he started bringing me 60 gram "baseballs" of potent tar. Since I'm from the East Coast, none of my buddies and clientele really had any idea what to do with tar (how much was a shot, that you use a bunch more water compared to ECP, and so on). I had to turn it back into powder using a method taught to me by a buddy that lived in Cali for a few years. I would put the ball of tar into the freezer for 30-min to an hour, then weigh out my cut (I normally used Isotol/Mannitol for whack on packages of ecp, but he said lactose/milk sugar and that's what I put on it). Grind them together in an electric coffee grinder you've lined with plastic baggie for about 5-10 mins on high speed and sift in a screen/sieve, just like you'd whack ecp. Let it dry for a bit, do some and see if the stuff is how you want it. The bth I was getting was very potent stuff, idk what you've got, so you be the judge on how much whack you put. A good way to see if you have "reconstituted" tar (I always shot my dope, so idk if it gets sticky trying to snort) is to see if it has the shoe polish and vinegary smell (that's what I think it smells like) that is the characterisic smell of bth. Hope this helps.

as for the tar...careful theres a lot of Fentanyl running around SOCAL rn especially downtown LA and the inland empire/san bernardino

You can't snort this stuff you have to smoke it or IV it. I have the same stuff rn it's fire bro.

One of my friends recently showed me his method of snorting it, he's older than me by a lot , I didn't believe you could unless you cooked into liquid form and snorted it up your nostril without the metal tip and got high like that.

His method was taking his oxy 15s (he lost his leg in an accident so he's addicted to opiate pills now decided to try tar ) and crush them or any pill you can snort mix that powder with small pieces of tar.
He took his .5 of tar and just broke off pieces with his finger and mixed them until it was just powder.

He gave me a try even though I Shoot up

You can't snort this stuff you have to smoke it or IV it. I have the same stuff rn it's fire bro.

and given the options i would advise OP to smoke it should they decide to take any of this h ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Once it is introduced to oxygen it becomes sticky like u said, haven't yet found a way to reverse this. Just smoke it.