• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Brotizolam (LENDORMIN) 0.25g 13x - not feeling it. nope.

tyler5

Bluelighter
Brotizolam (LENDORMIN) 0.25mg 13x - not feeling it. nope.

hello,

these tabs (brotizolam, 0.25mg) are not working me for me and i have ppl around me who basically ass out from just one. what the hell is going on that these seem to do NOTHING to me 8o

Last edited:
shits getting nuts.
took my usual daily dose of 235mg methadone about 2 hours ago
and have taken 2(!!!)mg of Lendormin (BROTIZOLAM, the strongest benzo available legally today. forget Rohypnol)
they come in 0.25mg tabs, are white little pills with some kind of imprit on one side and a nice big split on the other side.
the tabs melt almost immediately when taken sublingually. you put them in your mouth and sometimes they are 50% melted already,before you get the tab(s) under your tongue.
basically, one tab of Lendormin (Brotizolam) is enough to knock out ANYONE that is not addicted to benzos or alcohol.
i have used benzos for about 15 years and my level of consuming benzos has been from normal (2mg rivotril 3x day) to 20-25mg xanax/day for months on end. at the moment i take about 4-8mg of various benzos every day (i have an extremely wide array of them, so i just convert the strength of the benzos to "xanax equivalency" and i'd say i take 4-8mg of xanax a day atm. i have taken benzos before today, and i took the 2MG of brotizolam by consuming 3x0.25mg (0.75mg) sublingually at first, then 30 minutes later i took 5x0.25mg (1.25mg) sublingually. It's been 15 minutes and aside from some euphoria, I have no amnesia, no feeling of nodding (i have a high dose of methadone in me aswell, although I could take 1500mg of methadone and be well, also. my tolerance to both opioids and benzos is beyond ridiculous.
i would understand it, if i took these kinds of retarded doeses EVERY day or every other day or once a week or whatever, but - no - i dont! throughout the 15+ years of benzodiazepine (ab)use i have used varying levels, from 25mg+ xanax/day to 5mg (0.25mg xanax) a day.
im just wondering why strong hypnotics like triazolam, brotizolam, flubromazolam, flunitrazepam, clonitrazepam, midazolam etc. fail to add any 'noddyness' to my opioid high no matter if its methadone or 3-MethylFentanyl (only opioid available on t he streets in my country (only country in the world/w an überpotent fentanyl analogue being the only abusable opioid available, check wiki for 3-MF if You want to know more. we have old OC80's (yes, old formula), but they are not sold on the streets and no dr. will EVER write them to You, unless you have cancer and are SURE to die within a month or less. then you get 20mg, if ur lucky...) or other analogues (Ac-F, B-F, Fu-F)