• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs Bromazolam

Calder

Greenlighter
Hey,

just got a question, i cant find nowhere on the net the ration between 10mgs of Bromazolam vs Diazepam or Xannax.
I would like to know the base equivalence chart because i want to tapper on Bromazolam, at least to get to 5mgs per day, than ill switch to Diazepam.

Thanks in advance for answer!

Calder

Hey,

just got a question, i cant find nowhere on the net the ration between 10mgs of Bromazolam vs Diazepam or Xannax.
I would like to know the base equivalence chart because i want to tapper on Bromazolam, at least to get to 5mgs per day, than ill switch to Diazepam.

Calder

It is a bit weaker than alprazolam on a mg to mg basis. I would say a good approximation in terms of diazepam would be 1mg of bromazolam = 15mg of diazepam.

I agree with you guys. We don't have a ton of hard and fast data on these RC Benzodiazepines, but I think this is a fairly accurate appraisal. Just try to understand that some of these Benzodiazepines cannot be compared apples to apples.

We know generally how strong Clonazepam is, for instance, but we don't know why this stuff is more likely to induce blackout. I'm just saying, equivalent dosage is not a complete explanation but it is a useful benchmark.

It is a bit weaker than alprazolam on a mg to mg basis. I would say a good approximation in terms of diazepam would be 1mg of bromazolam = 15mg of diazepam.
That resonates. Because I v first acquired me 6 grams pure Bromazolam yesterday.

I garner enough realistic idea always whatever I'm walking into.

But I swear I'd been led by consensus to believe a good bit more Broma was needed to equal Etiz effect level mg per mg.

It had reached a point too, simply looseky eyeballing pure Etiz powder aiming ideally 5 to 10 mg's usually, actually not such an unsafe method like say rolling a joiht, there's always a give and take but with a glance we intuitively learn to gauge whatever % we are either way of regular dose be it 0.2 grams weed, 0.4, 5 etc...

Reached a stage where no scoop of pure etiz powder rendered me much except really wound down destressed even Happy! Lol.

So by too many now testimonies, I expected nothing but anticipated potential lackustre effects at equiv to Etiz doses.

Reasoning to just take a straight controlled gauge, just act exactly as usual and without even thinking about it, see.

Though I was ofc mentally prepared for stronger sedative, tranquilising action with Bromazolam vs Etiz.

Well first surprise to me. It was Pink! Lol.

Smells slightly, way more bitter too.

But it knocked me out like a horse. Albeit pretty high unknown doses but no more vs every regular manageable day using pure Etiz powder.

One good prob 10 mg dose Etiz morning, kava then 2 afternoon Broma doses, prob 12-13 mg's each.

Lots I know.

But, if was weaker vs Etiz like say Valium....

It's said 1 mg etiz = equv to 10 mg's Diazepam.

Personally I feel more like 12 mg's Diaze but....

You say there 1 mg Borma to about 15 mg's Diaze!

If right, I could have slightly overloaded my system. I did have some advesre effects, unable to rise, notable respiration depression profound weakness and chest v uncomfy.

Feeling much better today despite maybe 16 mg's (???) Prob no more, Borma yet.

Etiz is worst sleep aiding benzo IMO. So brief then probably prohibits actual kip ironically and in general with chronic prolonged use.

While Bromazolam convinces me, almost a different drug maybe w limited cross tolerance with Etizolam, more like Ambien.

You don't appear to take any other cns depressants so should be safe,
Bromazolam is a very strong CNS depressant in its own right at higher doses as mentioned in AT post above. I find that even at much lower doses this holds true.
Def would not mix bromazolam with any opioids.
Be careful with this it tends to leave bruises if abused. lol
Peace

That resonates. Because I v first acquired me 6 grams pure Bromazolam yesterday.

I garner enough realistic idea always whatever I'm walking into.

But I swear I'd been led by consensus to believe a good bit more Broma was needed to equal Etiz effect level mg per mg.

It had reached a point too, simply looseky eyeballing pure Etiz powder aiming ideally 5 to 10 mg's usually, actually not such an unsafe method like say rolling a joiht, there's always a give and take but with a glance we intuitively learn to gauge whatever % we are either way of regular dose be it 0.2 grams weed, 0.4, 5 etc...

Reached a stage where no scoop of pure etiz powder rendered me much except really wound down destressed even Happy! Lol.

So by too many now testimonies, I expected nothing but anticipated potential lackustre effects at equiv to Etiz doses.

Reasoning to just take a straight controlled gauge, just act exactly as usual and without even thinking about it, see.

Though I was ofc mentally prepared for stronger sedative, tranquilising action with Bromazolam vs Etiz.

Well first surprise to me. It was Pink! Lol.

Smells slightly, way more bitter too.

But it knocked me out like a horse. Albeit pretty high unknown doses but no more vs every regular manageable day using pure Etiz powder.

One good prob 10 mg dose Etiz morning, kava then 2 afternoon Broma doses, prob 12-13 mg's each.

Lots I know.

But, if was weaker vs Etiz like say Valium....

It's said 1 mg etiz = equv to 10 mg's Diazepam.

Personally I feel more like 12 mg's Diaze but....

You say there 1 mg Borma to about 15 mg's Diaze!

If right, I could have slightly overloaded my system. I did have some advesre effects, unable to rise, notable respiration depression profound weakness and chest v uncomfy.

Feeling much better today despite maybe 16 mg's (???) Prob no more, Borma yet.

Etiz is worst sleep aiding benzo IMO. So brief then probably prohibits actual kip ironically and in general with chronic prolonged use.

While Bromazolam convinces me, almost a different drug maybe w limited cross tolerance with Etizolam, more like Ambien.

You are going to wreck your GABA-A receptors doing this for any extended amount of time. Sustained high doses can cause long-term, perhaps even permanent, desensitization of GABA-A receptors. I know this from experience unfortunately. You need to pull way, way back from those doses.

One thing is eye-balling something, much worse thing is eye-balling something you don’t have extensive experience previously weighting out dose and even worse eye-balling something that is known to impair judgement, sharpens, decision making and what not, potentially leading to od from stuff in combo or even from one substance alone as ideas like – I’ll dump this in 0.2l of booze and use dropper and ending chugging it very sadly is a variation on catastrophic events that can and do happen. That’s a really bad road to take, almost as bad as it gets, do yourself a lifesaving favour and make blotters as having and eating grams of potent benzo in powder form is a catastrophe just as is and only gets worse and worse with time eventually, as negrogesic says, will result in lasting and huge damage.

People who get smashed from benzos day from day hardly ever notice damage before stopping and even if they do, forget about it moments after they kick in....

3mg bromaz = 1.25mg xanax

Edit source: personal experience
Love it how precise you guys are, up to a microgram range.

I never really could judge potency of different benzos like that. For example diaz is weak as fuck for me but it’s such a good muscle relaxer that I cant compare that to other stuff, alpraz could get me going and make me do something I wouldn’t really be ready otherwise, clonaz wont work to a some dose almost at all but over that causes significant impact and so on. So certain aspects and differences make it hard to compare potency and also at certain levels two substances can seem closer to potency but on other dosage level not at all.

Like in case of etizolam and alprazoalam , alprazolam seems more potent at minuscule doses, in low dose they seem about the same potency but in a high enough doses experience is just so different that comparing them becomes useless. Etizolam has certain qualities I get after high enough dose that I never got from alprazolam and would black out if I would keep pushing up dose of alprazolam to emulate etizolam high, it can’t happen.

And when you come to conclusion that benzos are easily interchangeable by adjusting dose, your fucked up yourself at that point and need to stop to get back qualities that make you chose your favorite and only that subtle qualities are worth, when they disappear only addiction and destructing your mind and body stays.

You're blind dosing potent benzo's without a scale?

Come on man, get yourself a decent mg scale

You don't appear to take any other cns depressants so should be safe, but still, HR and all that
Hi again.

Pls hear my little defensive testimony.

I do appreciate the sounding madness on the face of it.

However as far it is seems blindguessingly dangerous, it's actually surprisingly safe and predictable.

Obviously a degree of unknown variance always.

Initially I tried pg solution, as any sensible mortal would.

I'm too allergic to it though like most things.

So it was oil. First the best IMO oil out there to infuse actives into as requires like coconut oil zero actual digestion, except it's a permanent clear liquid without the capric/capryllic acids and other saturates.

MCT oil.
But Etizolam is non soluble in oil, or water.

I also tried olive oil.

I have dedent precise mg scales, a meticulously accurate reliable foolproof method of weighing without error too.

I'm actually very caretaking and mindful about this stuff despite the incongruity of my seeming wild recklessness.

However it took me a while to optimise the exact method of not just prep but complete agitation before every single dose.

Going back 2020, I accidentally overdosed few times because of 5 mg's of Etiz, a v well tolerated dose, being possibly 35 mg's as I had been adding too much olive oil to the 250 mg's weighed precise into an opaque, making it impossible to mash fully, removing all clumps.

Just a tiny amount of oil initially is required.

Then it's easy stir until no clumps at all.

I calculated ages back, for 1 mg per 0.3 ml Olive oil, or 1 ml = 10 mg's

It's 0.268 grams olive oil per mg.

After paper-macheing add right amount oil, stir stir, zero lumps.

However the solution does settle, and even after I had identified the danger of unspotted clumps, (I was using a 100 ml opague glass bottle originally, shaking thoroughly befire each measured mini syringe pull (oral), one day it was near empty, I stirred it all up took on paper 5 mg's

Was Oct 31st 2021.

Another accidental overdose. When I learned the other risk with non-oil dissolving powders.

My stir had loosened an unknown quant of Etiz powder settled/clinging quite firmly in receededing inside rim of opaque bottle.

By effects, as I know what 5, 10, 15, 20 mg's feels like

Probably 35 mg's upwards even more maybe, expecting 5! Which in theory again re kava blood plasma potentiation of benzos, it's truly like 500 Mg's Diazepam upwards.

No boast honest just poinit, nor exaggeration I don't think.

It WAS an accident. Consequentl too. I was undressing for quick shower while so, toppled backwards removing trousers into bath tub, breaking back which healed like magic in like 3 weeks!

But the real curse, internal injury. Diaphragm and small of back both jammed and locked in spasm.

Entire digestive tract, peristalsis disabled to a degree.

Unable to pass gas about 3 weeks. I felt deathly sick in stomach too.

It led to insane prolonged case of torturous painful severe haemorrhoids and worse, anal fissures like a knife wound.

Still fighting to recover 17(?) months on.

Come so close many times but any food, poo is such a danger & gamble since.

Sleep been mostly impossible due to pain sickness and permanent dire need to evacuate.

Making me v sick generally mind too from such an arduous long process.

Anyway, I learned the vitality of also before every dose using the correct weighing spatulas of thoroughly stirring the bottom incl rim then shaking before each single dose.

I switched to using a clear flat-bottomed glass too and torch to ensure.

Because no matter the stir without really working loose all powder settled in bottom rim, always chance break loose, more than bargained for dosing!

Zero accidents since.

However, solutions run out, and I discovered it's actually safer to eyeball, with a very good idea of the dose give or take few mg's.

I never ever take a single drug mindlessly. Like, I know exactly what, when, where, and how much with firm record of exactly what already taken, days before too, and in general.

Also, I found knowing my exact dosing could lead to compulsive habituated redosing, like an allowance.

Few times switching to eyeballing, verging on conservative, going too be effects with always a good eye for the quant powder on the spatula end, actually very unprobable to overdose because 20 mg's even is so visibly ample I'd rarely do it unless with awareness, prepared, decision.

Upon returning to olive oil mixed/agitated known doses, my tolerance had lowered noticeably.

But fhen I "think" it's "safe" again lol.

Allow- myself x amount, justify it mentally.

Margins and tolerance stretch.

Not one time did I feel close to an accidental OD using neat etiz powder, contrary to expectation I know.

Also stopped me thinking about last/next/how many more doses. In a compulsive psychologically addictive behaviour fashion.

Helpful to break that pattern.

I do like to know my dose though. But I can use pure powder in a predictable safe relatively measured way.

But earlier I weighed 300 mg's Bromazolam into 107 grams olive oil, mashing perfectly first in a smidge.

I would say Bromazolam appears a degree more dissolving in oil vs Etiz but still edges need vigorous stir.

I took my first sure known doses in 7 weeks probably.

10 mg's Midday after 20 hours zero drugs at all loads decent health allergy treatments, plus 5 mg's later afternoon.

It was plenty. I enjoyed for once too a desp needed restful 4 hour sleep.

Didn't not even now feel at all less effective vs last months (not blindly carelessly eyeballing) too.

15 mg's Etiz, which I waa led to believe weaker per mg, and 25 mg's is virtually my tolerance, it may get me to sundown.

Same of Bromazolam seems lot stronger. Longer lasting. More sedative.

More mental calming too, which I need.

Etiz is a very mentally stimulating benzo in contraat, ironically can exacerbste anxiety.

So the eyeballing practice is not at all mindless, ungauged or even to date dangerous.

And with purpose too, to break up conditioned routined habitual ways.

I just want to assure you there @ageingpartyfiend thanks for the sincere encouragement and concern too.

Now, the absurd actual dosing level, especially re how heavy concurrent use is a powerful virtual two way double IME potentitation, re actual plasma levels and effects

I've no justification for. Nor defense.

Except the damndest hardest survival and basic life.

Being allergic to no joke 99% of all common ingestibles, but NOT.to pure benzo powder, the only psychoactive, pain reliever and life saving anxiolytic, like no respiratory allergy for start vs million alternatives and even manageable drug-fres lifestyle in regular non-Lyme hacked immune state, has walked me down this desperate road.

I appreciate the gravity and madness. But vs sure seath by now, suicide or just going crazy

So far, to see today it's been the lesser evil I chose in such a catch 22 situation.

@negrogesic thanks too for your comments man.

i know you know your stuff, incl this tpouc too.

i fear, it's already too late re your wise caution.

My primary focus remains on survival which I don't take for granted at all.

Last edited:
Love it how precise you guys are, up to a microgram range.

I never really could judge potency of different benzos like that. For example diaz is weak as fuck for me but it’s such a good muscle relaxer that I cant compare that to other stuff, alpraz could get me going and make me do something I wouldn’t really be ready otherwise, clonaz wont work to a some dose almost at all but over that causes significant impact and so on. So certain aspects and differences make it hard to compare potency and also at certain levels two substances can seem closer to potency but on other dosage level not at all.

Like in case of etizolam and alprazoalam , alprazolam seems more potent at minuscule doses, in low dose they seem about the same potency but in a high enough doses experience is just so different that comparing them becomes useless. Etizolam has certain qualities I get after high enough dose that I never got from alprazolam and would black out if I would keep pushing up dose of alprazolam to emulate etizolam high, it can’t happen.

And when you come to conclusion that benzos are easily interchangeable by adjusting dose, your fucked up yourself at that point and need to stop to get back qualities that make you chose your favorite and only that subtle qualities are worth, when they disappear only addiction and destructing your mind and body stays.
Prwxiaely. The quantative and qualitative do come into play and need due accounting for here between all these so many it's nearly daunting alternative benzos.

And it changes even more with tolerance change cuz of different rate it raises with different benzos. And people compare for example bromaz with alpraz and they probably tried alpraz years ago before they had big tolerance and now speculate of potency of new RC benzo from memory and generally giving worthless info as it’ll be totally different for naive user or someone a lot more hc than them.

Hey, @ageingpartyfiend hope you can enjoy this Saturday at least.

just wanted to adress this niggle bc I frequent kick myself, I really stick to plain reality, consistency with these lucid practicalities.

Apart from the benzos obviously, I do really enjoy getting v high on eqsquisite weed vaporized + eaten, plus so much kava.

Resulting in late night put keys in wrong front door type mishap...

I said above- 0.3 ml oil = 1 mg. And 1 ml =10 mg's!

Duh lol, I know this too, it's 3 1/3 mg's per ml olive oil.

3 ml has been my reg goto dose of Etiz = 10 mg's.

Just wanted to correct that dire maths there. Wishing you a good day bro,

So Bromazolam! It's v diff to Etizolam, for me.

Etiz is maybe the most dexterous functional benzo with strong anxiolytic abd euphiria properties but minimal obstructing sedation even 10 mg's at specific day point, zero struggle mentally awake, active,

Hence it's abuse potebtial.

Bromazolam other hand, more motor skill, mental focus, sharper thinking, sociability, active mind suppressing.

Gravity too lol. Definitely a bigger battle against it.

It tastes to vs Etizolam....10X more bitter.

There are incentives via disses to not abuse!

It does enable sleep for me though where no amount of Etizolam could more than couple hours then impossible to return.

Bromazolam to me though is no less than Etizolam potency, probably stronger even, for me.

Lol^ wrong again! It IS 3 ml olive oil to 1 ml,

2 mg's in 6 ml.
And obviously, 3 mil is correctly 10 mg's.

Hey,

Calder
3 mg bromazolam pallets are equalivent of about 20 mg diazepam in my opinion . Or maybe between 15 and 20mg .

i'd say it's half as strong as xanax, mg per mg, at most. maybe a little less potent.
I never rlly understand Xanax , its the most notorious abused benzo , but every dose above 1 mg just flattens me out completely and is not rlly enjoyable compared to diazepam or bromazolam or pyrazolam . Anyone else have the same ? I find Xanax to be more handy when rlly having a panic attack compared to recreational effectt .

Hi again.

Pls hear my little defensive testimony.

I do appreciate the sounding madness on the face of it.

However as far it is seems blindguessingly dangerous, it's actually surprisingly safe and predictable.

Obviously a degree of unknown variance always.

Initially I tried pg solution, as any sensible mortal would.

I'm too allergic to it though like most things.

So it was oil. First the best IMO oil out there to infuse actives into as requires like coconut oil zero actual digestion, except it's a permanent clear liquid without the capric/capryllic acids and other saturates.

MCT oil.
But Etizolam is non soluble in oil, or water.

I also tried olive oil.

I have dedent precise mg scales, a meticulously accurate reliable foolproof method of weighing without error too.

I'm actually very caretaking and mindful about this stuff despite the incongruity of my seeming wild recklessness.

However it took me a while to optimise the exact method of not just prep but complete agitation before every single dose.

Going back 2020, I accidentally overdosed few times because of 5 mg's of Etiz, a v well tolerated dose, being possibly 35 mg's as I had been adding too much olive oil to the 250 mg's weighed precise into an opaque, making it impossible to mash fully, removing all clumps.

Just a tiny amount of oil initially is required.

Then it's easy stir until no clumps at all.

I calculated ages back, for 1 mg per 0.3 ml Olive oil, or 1 ml = 10 mg's

It's 0.268 grams olive oil per mg.

After paper-macheing add right amount oil, stir stir, zero lumps.

However the solution does settle, and even after I had identified the danger of unspotted clumps, (I was using a 100 ml opague glass bottle originally, shaking thoroughly befire each measured mini syringe pull (oral), one day it was near empty, I stirred it all up took on paper 5 mg's

Was Oct 31st 2021.

Another accidental overdose. When I learned the other risk with non-oil dissolving powders.

My stir had loosened an unknown quant of Etiz powder settled/clinging quite firmly in receededing inside rim of opaque bottle.

By effects, as I know what 5, 10, 15, 20 mg's feels like

Probably 35 mg's upwards even more maybe, expecting 5! Which in theory again re kava blood plasma potentiation of benzos, it's truly like 500 Mg's Diazepam upwards.

No boast honest just poinit, nor exaggeration I don't think.

It WAS an accident. Consequentl too. I was undressing for quick shower while so, toppled backwards removing trousers into bath tub, breaking back which healed like magic in like 3 weeks!

But the real curse, internal injury. Diaphragm and small of back both jammed and locked in spasm.

Entire digestive tract, peristalsis disabled to a degree.

Unable to pass gas about 3 weeks. I felt deathly sick in stomach too.

It led to insane prolonged case of torturous painful severe haemorrhoids and worse, anal fissures like a knife wound.

Still fighting to recover 17(?) months on.

Come so close many times but any food, poo is such a danger & gamble since.

Sleep been mostly impossible due to pain sickness and permanent dire need to evacuate.

Making me v sick generally mind too from such an arduous long process.

Anyway, I learned the vitality of also before every dose using the correct weighing spatulas of thoroughly stirring the bottom incl rim then shaking before each single dose.

I switched to using a clear flat-bottomed glass too and torch to ensure.

Because no matter the stir without really working loose all powder settled in bottom rim, always chance break loose, more than bargained for dosing!

Zero accidents since.

However, solutions run out, and I discovered it's actually safer to eyeball, with a very good idea of the dose give or take few mg's.

I never ever take a single drug mindlessly. Like, I know exactly what, when, where, and how much with firm record of exactly what already taken, days before too, and in general.

Also, I found knowing my exact dosing could lead to compulsive habituated redosing, like an allowance.

Few times switching to eyeballing, verging on conservative, going too be effects with always a good eye for the quant powder on the spatula end, actually very unprobable to overdose because 20 mg's even is so visibly ample I'd rarely do it unless with awareness, prepared, decision.

Upon returning to olive oil mixed/agitated known doses, my tolerance had lowered noticeably.

But fhen I "think" it's "safe" again lol.

Allow- myself x amount, justify it mentally.

Margins and tolerance stretch.

Not one time did I feel close to an accidental OD using neat etiz powder, contrary to expectation I know.

Also stopped me thinking about last/next/how many more doses. In a compulsive psychologically addictive behaviour fashion.

Helpful to break that pattern.

I do like to know my dose though. But I can use pure powder in a predictable safe relatively measured way.

But earlier I weighed 300 mg's Bromazolam into 107 grams olive oil, mashing perfectly first in a smidge.

I would say Bromazolam appears a degree more dissolving in oil vs Etiz but still edges need vigorous stir.

I took my first sure known doses in 7 weeks probably.

10 mg's Midday after 20 hours zero drugs at all loads decent health allergy treatments, plus 5 mg's later afternoon.

It was plenty. I enjoyed for once too a desp needed restful 4 hour sleep.

Didn't not even now feel at all less effective vs last months (not blindly carelessly eyeballing) too.

15 mg's Etiz, which I waa led to believe weaker per mg, and 25 mg's is virtually my tolerance, it may get me to sundown.

Same of Bromazolam seems lot stronger. Longer lasting. More sedative.

More mental calming too, which I need.

Etiz is a very mentally stimulating benzo in contraat, ironically can exacerbste anxiety.

So the eyeballing practice is not at all mindless, ungauged or even to date dangerous.

And with purpose too, to break up conditioned routined habitual ways.

I just want to assure you there @ageingpartyfiend thanks for the sincere encouragement and concern too.

Now, the absurd actual dosing level, especially re how heavy concurrent use is a powerful virtual two way double IME potentitation, re actual plasma levels and effects

I've no justification for. Nor defense.

Except the damndest hardest survival and basic life.

Being allergic to no joke 99% of all common ingestibles, but NOT.to pure benzo powder, the only psychoactive, pain reliever and life saving anxiolytic, like no respiratory allergy for start vs million alternatives and even manageable drug-fres lifestyle in regular non-Lyme hacked immune state, has walked me down this desperate road.

I appreciate the gravity and madness. But vs sure seath by now, suicide or just going crazy

So far, to see today it's been the lesser evil I chose in such a catch 22 situation.

@negrogesic thanks too for your comments man.

i know you know your stuff, incl this tpouc too.

i fear, it's already too late re your wise caution.

My primary focus remains on survival which I don't take for granted at all.
Bromazolam is in my opinion one of the best sleep benzo's . I sleep great on it , feels like fresh deep sleep while i know benzo's do not improve sleep fases . And when waking up from bromazolam sleep i still feel somewhat dazed but on a enjoyable way .