• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Bromazolam

I like ambien. It's nice to take in a strong doses, like 40-50mg, and then fight sleep to experience its unique effects. Its quite euphoric and dissociative, but in an enjoyable way. There is also clear anxiolytic effects at those doses, despite its high specificity for the BZD a1 binding site (aka, the sleepy binding site -- a2 mostly responsible for anxiolysis).

While ambien is more "fun" and interesting than triazolam, triazolam is quite a nice benzo too. And .125 or even .25mg sublingually can be taken without knocking you out if you have some experience with benzos.

Temazepam is one I've never really liked much. And I've taken some massive doses, which cause a weird dissociative state that is unenjoyable. And i find temazepam to have very weak anxiolytic effects. For some weird reason, very low doses of temazepam (like 7.5mg to 15mg) give me very disrupted sleep, are almost anxiogenic in some ways. It can be fairly nice at 60-90mg, very relaxing, but still not very anxiolytic.
Ambien is a weird drug. I use it but boy is it weird.

Yeah I expecting some sort of detrimental effect on my body but just amnesia seems to be present. So relaxing
Watch out because Bromazolam seems to have a rebound anxiety build up the next day. Maybe that's just me though.

Watch out because Bromazolam seems to have a rebound anxiety build up the next day. Maybe that's just me though.

Yeah the next day rebound anxiety from bromazolam is among the most pronounced of any benzo I've used. Not entirely sure why.

I actually prefer tiny doses of flubromazolam to bromazolam, like 100mcgs or so. Neither are especially functional.

Yeah the next day rebound anxiety from bromazolam is among the most pronounced of any benzo I've used. Not entirely sure why.

I actually prefer tiny doses of flubromazolam to bromazolam, like 100mcgs or so. Neither are especially functional.
I find the same rebound effect from Clonazolam as well. I don't get that anxiety with pharmaceutical benzos, weird.

I need advice. I have been unable to get Etizolam and I was able to get Bromazolam. I was using about 12mg of Etizolam. What would be a recommended starting dose for Bromazolam?

Second this, I was getting fake Xan presses and had no clue what was in them until I got a toxicology report from the state for an OWI. Found out it was bromazolam and also noticed the EXTREME rebound anxiety/depression that was way worse than the real Xanax I was getting. I remember going to get a slice of pie with my sister the day after I took some and ended up freezing up in the store until I just walked out and violently shook/cried in the car. Was also off an edible as well which definitely increased the anxiety but I've never experienced that intense of a rebound from such a small amount of use of any drug except maybe Phenibut