• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Bromazolam (XLI-268)... I have one (1) question on this.

Lil'LinaptkSix

Moderator: H&R, TL
Staff member
Something in this I need other than the closeness to alprazolam.
A Lille history:
Back fuck for 3 decades from injury. Been on med rx-ed for just as long... many. When back goes I am down for at least a week maybe a month.
I have this bromazolam and figure dose some and lay the fuck down til something gives. Back is still amok but I can walk without issue. WTF? First.
Can't attribute this to aleve, xanax, kratom, cyclobenzpribe (although ok), valium, alcohol or the other 100 meds tried to remediate this pain in the ass (yes pun) for decades.
Something in this rc works.
I wanna know if anyone can help me figure out what may be the extra shit added or if it may be a result of them being compounded. Optimally I would like to figure out what it is that does the "back thing" cause it aint the alprazolam pieces. Wanna isolate and be able to use this added "ring" if possble and use as needed without worries of the benz wd potential?
Thanks
hgg4bVq.png

vs alp
l0qIuwY.png

Last edited:
I mean CNS depressants have different properties like skeletal relaxation, muscle relaxation, and many other properties obviously

what are your specific back issues?

I'd imagine it's not treating the actual pain but relaxing the muscles enough so that you can walk without more pain?

This is an RC, right? Are they pressed pills or powder?

also, are you taking this by itself or in combo?

RC afaik
its liquid and real
always poly drug but this is a first so am contributing it to some property of the rc whatever it is
spcifics? lol
explosives, bats, knives, bullets, shrapnel etc.
lets call it spinal stenosis and it is not treating pain you are correct it is doing some else that prgabalin cannot do

normal joe without the $? more like doctor heckle and mr jibe ass nickle.
fuck no man imma knowbody that tryin to find some knowledge. haha
love ya but its been a loooooooooooooong search altreay and thanks alway for any post(s) by you always welcome wherever yeh
peace

Just tell me it is imossible to do what i want and illl either forget about it or more likely do it.:
peace

So you're saying bromazolam is the only benzo that works for your back pain?
How much bromazolam did you take? It might be due to its muscle relaxant properties but that's just a wild guess... If that's the case then you may be able to find some relief with valium as well, but keep in mind that bromazolam is quite a bit stronger so you would need to adjust the dose.

Have you tried doing some of those special excercices and stretches for back pain?

And no you cannot break the bromazolam molecule apart in order to take the "good parts" and throw away the bad ones (if that's what you're asking), it comes as a whole package.

Have you tried doing some of those special excercices and stretches for back pain?
I've had some back issues most of my life. I do specific back stretches and yoga every morning when I wake up. It really does help.

It might be due to its muscle relaxant properties but that's just a wild guess...
I believe this and posted in OP if I am not mistaken, which I always am. lol
Every day and it helps (last 30 years or so). Not a fix but def helps
So you're saying bromazolam is the only benzo that works for your back pain?
NO. No benzo has ever done this that is why i feel it is that "exrta" ring thingy. I am saying that something that this chem contains is the answer to my broke ass back. No alp, (even diazepam) or any other meds (including opioids) does shit for this particular issue. When it happens I have to lay down regardless of how I wake... which is usually in great pain.
This would be my "holy-grail" of sorts; to be "sober" and able to move about very much at will.
The dependence is my only worry but may not have to even stress that as im fixin to do dome research and find what i can.
thanks for everything.

Poly drug use for over 40 years and there has been nothing that does this (even on it's own}. 30 yrs of "trying" to find something.....

I believe this and posted in OP if I am not mistaken, which I always am. lol

Every day and it helps (last 30 years or so). Not a fix but def helps

NO. No benzo has ever done this that is why i feel it is that "exrta" ring thingy. I am saying that something that this chem contains is the answer to my broke ass back. No alp, (even diazepam) or any other meds (including opioids) does shit for this particular issue. When it happens I have to lay down regardless of how I wake... which is usually in great pain.
This would be my "holy-grail" of sorts; to be "sober" and able to move about very much at will.
The dependence is my only worry but may not have to even stress that as im fixin to do dome research and find what i can.
thanks for everything.

Poly drug use for over 40 years and there has been nothing that does this (even on it's own}. 30 yrs of "trying" to find something.....

Yeah any kind of chronic pain can be very debilitating, but back pain is particularly annoying. It's also pretty common but yours definitely seems pretty severe, I guess it depends on the cause of the pain.
Wish I knew something that could help you but I don't...
Benzos can be pretty different from each other, for example alprazolam is kinda useless as a muscle relaxant while diazepam is fairly decent. There must be something about the effects of bromazolam that makes you feel better, probably a combination of different things.

Out of curiosity, have you tried mixing a muscle relaxant like cyclobenzaprine (since you said it helps a tiny bit) and/or carisoprodol (soma) with a benzo?

Out of curiosity, have you tried mixing a muscle relaxant like cyclobenzaprine (since you said it helps a tiny bit) and/or carisoprodol (soma) with a benzo?
NO, actually. the cyclos are a back up med... got a few. Soma, h, yaya and benzo yeah decades ago but its more the relief from the particular issue
Anyhting can make me "forget : the injurt until i stand too quickly. Something here taht is def diffenent nds whatever iut is it is effective... and im not enen :high: cept the lack of stress but the lack of stress does nothing for this... over 3 freakin decades man. Eveything....
Just took another walk to see whats what. got back up the mountain allmost normal. i do carry a cane just in case.
DO I have htis posted in the wrong sub? Forgive my ignorance and may understand that this may be some new alien tech but lookin....

have you tried mixing a muscle relaxant like cyclobenzaprine (since you said it helps a tiny bit) and/or carisoprodol (soma) with a benzo?
And yes... always poly. No relief at all. Paradox

How much bromazolam did you take?
Sorry these are gonna keep poopin up as i dig deeper.
.25-.5mg works ok but 1mg is where its at. I justdont want the benzo fuck up that goes alon with something htta actuall works but sacrifices sometimes bring new life.
If I knew I could sustain this I would do anything and deal with whatever comes as long as aI can fuckin move.
I am fairlly decent at managing usage but is it sustainable? Can I actually use this (or a part that may or may not be responsible) while I am going through this? All questions and they are coming from being amazed,
be bck gotta do other shit for a min

The orientation of the bromazolam image you have has a tilt to it that might make it confusing.

Here's a better view:

No extra ring, in fact they are almost identical in structure. Circled in the image above is the only difference; bromazolam has a bromine where alprazolam has chlorine. In fact i guess by comparison you could describe alprazolam as "chlorazolam".

Not a fan of bromazolam myself, I found it heavier, more sedating and less anxiolytic than alprazolam. Stronger muscle relaxant properties are likely. Also has a very nasty rebound to it. Becareful over doing it, RC benzos are a fast track to a heap of trouble.

.OK. not quite "on-board" but gimme a sec.
thanks for the straightening of photo as it dd make me wonder if this made any dif... the axis for lack of a better word.
Imma stud on this a sec and have to get back.
I am quite familiar with benzo wd this is why if there is a more effective and less distress when it is not taken I would love to know it.
cyclobenzaprine does more for me than diiazepam. pregab is ok but sometiming. gave up the gaba p long ago as useless.
Operation with/without hardare, shot therapy or..... not down with anyone opening my spine and feel i only have to make it a few more years but fuck it.
Imma polly get too deep into this and have to break anon.
Thanks

"As a pharmaceutical, the simple bromide ion (Br−) has inhibitory effects on the central nervous system, and bromide salts were once a major medical sedative, before replacement by shorter-acting drugs. They retain niche uses as antiepileptics." source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromine

Just not sure what it means yet but wtf would ya need br in alprazolam? Shit strog enough. Is it half life? Going back in.... lol

"As a pharmaceutical, the simple bromide ion (Br−) has inhibitory effects on the central nervous system, and bromide salts were once a major medical sedative, before replacement by shorter-acting drugs. They retain niche uses as antiepileptics." source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromine

Just not sure what it means yet but wtf would ya need br in alprazolam? Shit strog enough. Is it half life? Going back in.... lol
That refers to a free bromine like in dxm hbr. When it's bound to anything stable (like a benzene ring which is more stable than somebody on lithium), it won't detach to form a bromide ion.

Hey, thanks for all the responses.
I'm waklin so gonna drop the brom... til it is needed.
Am def gonna continue this research, though... something is going on and if it is there and can be isolated imma find it.
Never thought I'd post in a thread dealing with pharmacology but here i am.
Not only do wds terrorize me (experience many times)... it's also I got what I needed and it's time.
<3