• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Bromazolam (XLI-268)... I have one (1) question on this.

fuck imma get a prize for something.... megalolikAMF
No worries, I feel like I always want to make puns and jokes here but it is kind of antetheitcal to the mission of spreading info.

For the main question, I'm too lazy to do this rn but I can tell you how to answer it.

Look at the subtypes of bzd receptors alprazolam and bromazolam have affinity to. If there is a disctinct difference that is probably the mechanism.

Of course this is going with the (probably naive) assumption that bzds are selective for bzd sites on gaba receptors and don't like have off target effects (which I feel like us decently true).

Re And re reading... like stuff i know to do but not the how if that make sense... maybe im inda wronmg bidness. iron work keeps me strong and young. ;)

Alprazolam does not have or offer the properties of bromazolam... even though they do. But the particular property I am on a search for does not (maybe). Long nights,,,,
That are basically the smae sructurally but the one thing in the other is my focus.. i get that this is probably not at all related but what is?
Not a question to all just mainly to myself.
Guess we all gotta start somewhere, eh?
Much love