• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Broken Open ( recent writings and musings from my head)

Hannah Capps

Let the Redeemed of the Lord Say So
Butter brain splattered walls, soak the shame till the fall. miss the way the ache would sore, crawling coming back for more. You were once upon the darkest needs, years of life incomplete.

—///////:::::::://////::::::;;;;((((((;;())$&@@$)

My heart is two broken toe shoes open on the pavement. I set her heart on fire to see the glow. Fire of God burns up chaff. Burn away, run away either way the pain ache is something she learns to live with. Her’s a war torn heart in a Holy Heat she knows Love wins the Holy Spirits Love that melts the heavens as they sigh in the sky and relief of an end to the spoils of war. trees that heal the nations run from this river of life for in the end we live again and praise Him; meantime the war of the heart continues, guard your own well.

—-/:;(((;://—///;;;()&@“”@)(;:/-/()$&””@$)

Nervous moon turns her face, heart responds at weary pace.

Dirty moon what foresee, embarrassment. inside of me.

Polished brow of broken chain, cheeks of red that burn aflame.

Landing strips of scarred up flesh, woven into torment mesh.

-/:;;)@“&&((((;;:/:($&””$);;:/-;)$&”&):/-(&””

My Daughter of promise, my balm of Gilead, my lovely one, darling love, sugar, the one whom I have chosen for your generation to through your brokenNess and your submission to me, healing to many.
Your voice will from a place of tender crushing bleed through my message of mercy, my undeserved grace for a broken and hurting generation of bent over people who need to rise and be made erect in me. -God