• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Broken jaw, stuck in hospital. Med check!

Samhain

Greenlighter
Got in a drunken brawl last night and was on the losing side with a boot stomp breaking my jaw.

Ill be stuck in here til surgery, Friday

Minor opiate tolerance (heroin)

They're treating me well.

Getting my normal medications :
clonazapam 2 mg tid
baclofen 40 mg tid
gabapentin 800mg tid
propranolol 80 mg er

they are basically giving me what I ask for.

Switched from morphine to Fentanyl 100mcg intravenous every hour. Initially I feel the euphoria I'm seeking but ten minutes later the pain is back. So basically it's only a 45 minute wait till my next dose.
I asked the nurse to see if the doc will switch it to every 30 min. I'd be happy with that.
Trying to get them to add hydroxyzine to potentiate, prescribed that too.
So besides having more stitched up battle wounds for being a not givin a fuck drunken punk and taking on 4 shittalking jocks, I'm pretty cozy.

Till the the plates are gonna be screwed in for life and my jaw gets wired shut.

Fun times, but oddly the tranquility of a hospital room, an iPad, some horror mags and spitting it with skirts I seemed to have needed.

Id switch to oxycodone but I am skeptical of my starting dose they'll give though thus far they've been generous.
I can always up it I suppose.

Ill decide when when I hear if they'll up the fentanyl to every half hour. It's an initial rush oxy oral won't give me

What opiate would y'all be seeking?

Fuck, that initial Fentanyl bliss I'm in love with. I can already tell it's a cutter in the smack I'm getting from one of my dudes. personally for me this shit is top notch, just need to hopefully get some patches and have some real fun. I can imagine that would be a fucking sick speedball.
Q : the way people use it out of the patch is smoking with a bubble? is intravenous not popular coz of short half life?
doin research now but after that last shot, this IS my new opiate of choice and such a low dose I'm guessing?
is 100mcg / an hour low? My klonopin definitely strengthens it obviously. I always need much less dope on my benzos.
Cheers

damn bro sorry to hear bout the stomp down. thats some painful shit (never broke my jaw but a friend did and it seemed to hurt like hell)
if it was me id be trying to get on oxymorphone.. very euphoric and lasts way longer..
be caureful tho cuz when u get out ur tolerance will probly be jacked way up from all that fent

Yeah you certainly seem to be starting your next run in hospital man, wishing you luck, take care

I also think fent raises tolerance faster than anything else I ever tried... went from 300mcgs to 2-4mgs every hour in a few weeks (IV)

Sucks about your jaw but I am still sooooo fucking envious, I'm going through a dry-ish patch right now and am craving like a mother fucker. I've always been really scared about my tolerance level and ending up in hospital but this makes me fell better about that. I'd say feel better soon but ... Yeah