• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Brittania

NthMan

Greenlighter
Omg i fukin love this show its nuts Mackenzie Crook plays a fukin anorexic high druid (also plays his twin) and he’s literally skinnier than Christian Bale was in “The Machinest” AND its an ongoing show, The Machinest was just a one off, the dude must eat nothing but white rice im not kiddinh at all. Its amazing. Magical druids, celtic tribes, Roman intrigue, Ill be honest i didnt watch game of thrones which its been compared to (cos of all the rape scenes) but in itself its highly entertaining and the reason i got into it us because its set during the actual historical event of the 2nd roman invasion of Britain and the first time I watched it I expected it to be more historically accurate, but the second time around I gave up on it being factually correct and just rolled with it, and rrrrolllll i did ita fuking highly entertaining and I hope whoever reads this gives it a good gander cos its worth it..Aulus Plautius is played by David Morrissey (not sure if he’s related to the singer) as the Roman General in charge of the whole invasion but he’s also secretly a pagan demon of the most evil kind..the strategem that unfolds between the ronans and the druids just leaves me drooling for season 3 and in the meantime i might just buy a poster of Veran (Mackenzie Crook) to put in my kitchen but idk if it will make me feel bad for eating because evidently he certainly never does 😐