• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

British people only please: blue lid milk or green lid milk

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Or those weird orange and red lid ones yuck

Me i used to be green but afew years ago i got converted to blue and you realise the green one just tastes like a watered down blue one blue is superiour.

And if you dont admit blue is superiour you can stick your you not what where the sun dont shine

I am a green lid milk drinker. I don't think I have even tried the blue lid milk. Is it full-fat milk as opposed to the semi-skimmed green lid?

The "watered-down" taste is because it basically is. Blue lid is 4% fat, green lid is 2%, orange lid is 1% and red is 0.1%.
I used to drink red lid milk but now I usually drink blue lid but that's a recent thing. I have mildly dry skin and I think it's because I (naturally) have a diet pretty low in fat as I don't like anything greasy or fried. Well, not totally true, I love then donuts they fry in front of you. But in general it just makes me nauseated.

Blue lid ONLY. when i was a kid me nana used to get me a pint of silver top off of the milkman. it had cream in the top of the bottle. i havn't seen silver top in glass bottles in about 20 years though.

Yep, delicious, creamy, silky smooth full-fat or GTFO! ?

Blue lid ONLY. when i was a kid me nana used to get me a pint of silver top off of the milkman. it had cream in the top of the bottle. i havn't seen silver top in glass bottles in about 20 years though.

My milkman still does those! I would buy them but he leaves the milk out as early as 1am and - especially around may-october - it gets warm. Plus, I live in a nice area, but I'd be paranoid someone would TWOC it. Or mess with it in some way.

Yeah silver top is the cream of the crop, literally.

If you live in a nice area CE, there's less than zero chance anyone's going to mess with your milk anymore than they would were you to buy it from a shop, and getting slightly warm isn't going to be harmful in any way unless you leave it out for a day or two. Milk doesn't need refrigerating that urgently.

Yeah silver top is the cream of the crop, literally.

If you live in a nice area CE, there's less than zero chance anyone's going to mess with your milk anymore than they would were you to buy it from a shop, and getting slightly warm isn't going to be harmful in any way unless you leave it out for a day or two. Milk doesn't need refrigerating that urgently.

I know but because I have anxiety and a touch of OCD my brain keeps insisting on these stupid far-fetched scenarios.

CE i have those same problems. i hardley leave the flat cos i have a social disorder linked to personality disorder. paranoia and mistrust are demons that plague me daily.