Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brisbane/ Gold & Sunshine Coasts - Bunk or adulterated pills

Doooofus

Bluelighter
pill warning

Mods, close this if you wish - I'm not sure if this is within the guidelines but figured it was harm reduction.

I've just come across information that there will be a number of speedbombs being distributed in the Gold Coast

Description of pill:

White (no logo)
Domed both sides
No bevel, no score

I would be suspicious of these pills anyway just because of their description, but figured if I could save one person from unknowingly buying a shitty speedbomb then this thread wouldn't be a complete waste of space... :\

[edit] To comply with guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
Also on the Gold Coast are pure white Fubu's (with the FB symbol), with a score (unsure if domed or not). They are Ketamine, being sold as a "good hit of E".

Be careful guys...

I'd like to think that there is always speed bombs and K bombs being sold as MDMA pills floating around the place, just because it's an event, doesn't mean there will be anymore or any less, just means there will be more people trying to flog off cheap nasty drugs.

unfortunately, if you don't have a tester you will never truly know what you're getting yourself in for.

wap.pillreports.com from your mobile phone if you are in any venue and can't get access to a computer, you can check pillreports on your mobile phone, just be careful and I am sure you're not allowed to name venues in this thread, but I could be mistaken.

we already know there is always people tryin to flogg off rip offs as normal mdxx pills but events is when its easiest to sell them because they are selling them to random people who have no where else to get anything, no way to check if theyre good or not and no way to find you to kick your ass for ripping them off.

i thinks its good of doofus for posting this and suggest that everyone contribute any knowlegde of adulterated pills doing the rounds recently so that if you are one of the silly silly unprepared randoms who buy their shit will have some knowledge of wat not to get.

white blanks - thin, round, rough edges, no score or bevel

"blue barrels" - same as above but blue, NOT a barrel at all

superman - i didnt get a very good look at them but it looked kinda like neapolitan ice cream (various colours) super man logo, thin, rough edges
(i think same as above)

green V - possibly same as 1st two descriptions but i was really fuked up and cant remember :p

It is good to see that people are passing on knowledge of adulterated pills, but I also think that it can be hard to describe a pill to perfection as well...It can lead to confusion at times.

The only way you can be sure of what you are getting is to have a pill tester, its a small investment for piece of mind.

Ok, well in Adelaide there are some 69's doing the rounds. They are white/light blue with very few red and blue specks. beveled edge on both sides. They have a score too. The 69 on them is quite big and the edges of the logo come to within a mm of the edge of the pill. I might put up a pic if I can be fucked. I tested them up with the extreme kit and got the following results. Marquis: orange/brown. Simmons: slight blue after 10 secs. Robadope: no reaction. So Im assuming these have meth with a little bit of mdma, but more than likely not enough to do shit, which makes me wonder why its even in the pill.

I was thinking perhaps we should close this thread and make separate bunk pill threads for each major location (state?), unless there are similar threads running already...

Brisbane/Gold Coast - Bunk or adulterated pills

This thread is to allow users to report pills that are likely being sold as ecstasy but are suspected to have been adulterated with other drugs or chemicals, e.g. speed, ketamine, PMA etc.

This thread will be useless unless the current guidelines for pill information requests are applied here also. Please only submit a report if you have enough information about the pill to enable someone else can get a good idea of what the pill may look like, and to distinguish the adulterated pill from other similar pills available.

From the guidelines:

DO include as MUCH detail as possible when reporting a pill, or requesting information. When requesting or providing information on an ecstasy pill, please include a detailed description of the pill you're refering to. Details such as the pill colour, bevelled/scored/speckled (if present), height/diameter dimensons, texture, and logo should all be included in your post.

^ In addition to that, EZ-Test results would be extremely useful.

There are a few pills that have been reported in this thread to get the ball rolling.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=179234&r=6

It's important that info does not become too fragmented. I think having a single thread (good + bad combined) for each state is generally sufficient. It means a person isn't looking through several pages to find a single report.

However, it might work if it dosen't deteriorate into reports on anything from everywhere, and instead remains focused on BUNK pills from this area. If not, we'll combine it with the current Brisbane/ GC and sunshine coasts thread.

PM me if you're not happy Doooofus

phase_dancer :)

(threads merged)

BRISBANE
blue aliens/ angry face.
light blue with dark blue specks.
9mm x 4mm
no score bevelled both sides
mandelin test orange on contact. (ketamine)
marquis no reaction

racked it to check and it is k

Last edited:
Yeah the G/C seems to be flooded with shit, in the last two week i have scored from 4 different people, the first 3 tested k and the last one tested speed.

A. White crown 9mm-3mm very firm press hard to break, tested with marquis no reaction, mandelin2 fizzed orange, a friend and i tried them and we both agreed it was k and something else.

B. White xXx about 8mm-4mm looks very well made, tested with marquis no reaction, mandelin 2 light orange a friend railed two of these and said it felt like weak k.

C. Orange blank 10mm-3mm about 5 mm dome to dome, firm press hard to cut and scrape for test, tested with marquis no reaction, mandelin2 alot of fizzing to dark orange, I ate a half of one of these and a half of a pink superman and had a great night was fucked for a good 3 hours didnt feel like k or mdma was a little speedy but slept fine, two friends had a whole one and said they felt sick, one of them ended up going home

D. red/pink superman (more pink) 9mm - 3.5 mm beveled top and bottom,superman s logo one side score opposite ok press a bit soft broke evenly with very little presure, tested with marquis maybe a light orange, mandelin 2 a slight green.

edit* pictures two reports down \/

Last edited:
i tried to upload a pic but i dont think it worked, ill try again.

Attachments

• adulterated.jpg
    adulterated.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 88
OURLILFAMILY said:
BRISBANE
blue aliens/ angry face.
light blue with dark blue specks.
9mm x 4mm
no score bevelled both sides
mandelin test orange on contact. (ketamine)
marquis no reaction

racked it to check and it is k

Also the white aliens are just K....sad waste of money