• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Bris]Mayhem 25/06 The RNA Showgrounds

Blue hat? Everyone will be wearing blue hats, we need something less common at a rave...like dialated pupils.

ill be dressed as ' wheres wally " ( you know from that comic book). already got costume . cant wait !!!
my friends will have fun trying to find me if i get lost .

What are peoples' opinions on the drum n' bass lineup? Not a huge hardcore / hardtrance fan but am up for a mad night out.

i have never heard of any of the drum and bass acts before, but then i havent really heard of any of the acts. The only dance genre where i actually know stuff/dj names about is break beats. so im not very much help :\

im just going cause it sounds good and lots off ppl said last year went off!!!

Ill give it a chance [d n b] and bust out crazily for a bit. i liked the d n b shit they had in the small room at infected mushroom (goldcoast).

I won't be dressed as a raver because I want to get my drugs INTO the venue. :)

I've got my ticket.. Im def going. Cant wait, my first rave in AGES... my last was mayhem last year i believe (besdies infected at troccs).. and the exhib centre was alright imo. Cept the no chewing gum rule... and it was like trying to get thru densapar airport getting into the place... security padding you and checking if you have cigarettes. i stuck my drugs under my balls and had to wait another hour to get in coz of it.. freaked when i saw those cops and shit, i was on 2c-e already.

Should be better this year because of the venue change, and chewing gum is fine. Just hide your 'raving supplements' somewhere near your crotch and you should be fine

youaregod: Where you wearing a blue glowstick around your neck? If so I yelled "Go Bluelighters!" when I drove past you in the valley, then asked you near the toilets if you were a blue lighter, and whoever it was kept saying "what? I dont have youre blue lighter" or something. I was fucked out of my brain on MDA and MDMA.

Must of been two wheres wallys?

Definately, i was going hard in the main room most of the night. Was really dissapointed that i missed most of szahalas set though (got bad hunger cramps and needed to eat something so i could keep dancing) least korruption played comet catcher though :)

Ended up taking a homer instead of any mdma, let me just say coming up on that acid while getting cramps and needing to take a shit while sitting in one of those tiny toilet cubicles just as endymion started playing was some crazy shit. Anyone else find the toilet rumbling amusing?...think next time just straight mdma or candyflip.

Anyone planning on heading to dv8? they were handing out flyers for it at the end.

Splatt said:
youaregod: Where you wearing a blue glowstick around your neck? If so I yelled "Go Bluelighters!" when I drove past you in the valley, then asked you near the toilets if you were a blue lighter, and whoever it was kept saying "what? I dont have youre blue lighter" or something. I was fucked out of my brain on MDA and MDMA.

Must of been two wheres wallys?

lol...funny.
I didn't end up going as wheres wally , i couldn't cope with all the anticipation before hand so i ended up dropping 4 hours before it started.... holy fuck i was smashed off my nut . i was lucky to get there in the end ....
oohhh what a fucking night ...

i luv brisbane partys

wow! wot an event!! so much worth coming up from melb's for. i will be here for it next year. i spent most of my night in the main room i really super liked "team rocket":D big thanks to pop popavich for helping me get here.

Re: i luv brisbane partys

420star said:
wow! wot an event!! so much worth coming up from melb's for.

Seconded
14.gif

This was my first Brisbane event and I have to say I was impressed. The music, the people, and the venue all amounted to one of the most enjoyable raves I've been to in a while.... I'll be coming back :)