Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Bris]Mayhem 25/06 The RNA Showgrounds

Spleh

Bluelighter
[Bris]Mayhem 25/06

Its winter again, and the Australian rave season goes silly as Mayhem Team once again bring you the finest in production, venue and world class acts available to your ears! We welcome once again the Brisbane massive to the ultimate in rave parties! This Winter prepare yourself to be blasted further into cyberspace by the crazy laser rigs, massive lighting constructions and epic sound systems realms of fantasy than ever before as the Mayhem Team prepares to bring you the craziest, biggest and best Mayhem ever! This Year we’ve expanded the event to include Trance and Drum n Bass as well as our usual line up of UK Hardcore, Freeform and Dutch Gabber! All this means 4 stages of tunes, lights and lasers to rock ya socks off and our funky markets to delight you, Jumping Castles and other rides, your best crazy raver friends and a line up of the finest! Join us as we celebrate over 40 acts DJ's and MC's in an environment of Hard Dance, Hard Trance, Hard House and Hardcore. Mayhem 2005 EMF is going to be huge! For those who thought last year was big, think again!

When: Saturday JUNE.26.2005::8pm-5am// The RNA Showgrounds

16+ Event, ID Required.

Where:The RNA Showgrounds
Alexandria Street, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane

Tickets:

Ticket Price//
$55+B/F Earlybird / General Pre-Solds
$65+B/F
$80.00 on the door.

Lineup

MAIN ROOM

8:00 Lusive (System 6)
9:00 Thief (System 6)
10:00 Seventy-7 (Central Station)
11:00 Alek Szahala (Camel Records, FiNRG, Electronic-Finland)
12:00 Kuruption (Mayhem)
1:00 UFO (Raverbaby-UK)
2:00 Team Rocket (MKSydney-Sydney)
3:00 Weaver (Raverbaby-Sydney)
4:00 BiPolar (BiPolar Records-Newscastle)
MC's Destiny & Obi (Sydney)

HARDCORE ROOM

8:00 The Covenant (RCGC)
9:00 H-Bomb (Adelaide)
10:00 Whiplash vs Erazor
11:00 2Styliztik
12:00 Evil Activities (Neophyte Records– Holland)
1:00 Endymion (Enzyme Records– Holland)
2:00 CrakT
3:00 Predator (Ruffneck Records– Holland)
4:00 Menace (Mayhem)

TRANCE ROOM

8:00 John G (Flares-Resonate)
9:00 Cosmo Cater (InTheMix-Resonate)
10:00 Anarchy (Resonate-Fragile)
11:00 Elemence (Pulse Radio)
12:00 Brad Revell (Resonate)
1:00 TyDi (Most Wanted Au)
2:00 Telemikus (Mind Storm-Melbourne)
3:00 Tiamos (Fuze-Resonate)
4:00 Tranceducer (Elements0Tranceducer.com)

DRUM N BASS BEATS

8:00 Mark Lawson
9:30 Justus
11:00 BioForge (Bassground-Holland)
12:00 Brisbane Junglettes
1:00 Rude Bwoyz
4:00 Detonator

www.mayhem.net.au for more info%)

my goodness i have been out of brissie for nearly 3 years and nothing's changed! Was always good fun, but can you really keep doing the same thing over and over? I have to wonder if it can still pack a punch...

Or maybe i'm just jealous coz i live regional now, he he!

I'll be there. I'm making the trip up from Melbourne all special like.

This comes highly recommended, so I'm very much looking forward to it, as well as the chance to catch up with all of my favourite QLDers. :D

it's an awesome lineup, if you like your hardcore. Can't wait for Alek Szhala's set.

Yeah Endymion and evil activties are both great as well. Evil activities has some insane bass and kicks.

am so trying to be there:\ not looking good at moment. but then again never under estimate the ability of 420star to accomplish the near impossible=D

I took delivery of my tickets last night. my plane flights are booked. now all that's left is to pack=D i'm so going to be there %)

Still haven't picked up my ticket, better do it soooooon.