• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[BRIS] Godspeed Dark Side! @ RNA Showgrounds - REVIEWS

Outblast and Catscan are coming because the owner decided to order them a private jet. Lol.. That was the only way they could make it. Since they changed dates to keep Breeze & Styles. If you think no one is tlaking about it I suggest you visit the forums on www.mayhem.net.au Everyone seems excited. All the brissi raver crew are gonna be there, and a lot more.

Should be a sick night. If you haveent got a ticket, contact an outlet asap as if they havent dried out today, they will be tomorrow or the next day.

See you all there.... I'll be schizo on TMA-2+MDA+MDMA... Look for someone eye flickering all night.

Come on guys, its on tonight! Show some enthusiasm!!!
Fuck yeah, cant wait! Harley and the team has put an enormous effort into tonight - tickets are at the moment topping 2000 sold (with 2500 available).

So how did everyone go? I thought the laser set up in the main room was insane! Good number of people who showed up; enough room to comfortably dance (doof) in both rooms.

Well guys that was my first rave ever and i thought it was pretty damn good, and your right about the space, not too many so there was plenty of room to dance. And i cant believe how many people were wearing phats, I have ever seen so many in my life!8o
Any way I cant wait for the next one, just hope it will be a little cheaper :\

Good night.
Good to not see one single cop.

Not that I was taking the an drug or anything.

Last edited:
It was good but I set my expectations too high and ended up being dissapointed with it rather then being happy for what it was(Which i should have been).

Plus I was fairly pissed off with the mdxx or whatever was in the motorolas I ended up getting. Was still a good night though

^^Yeah, I didn't like the Motorolas I had there either. Have you seen the reports on PR about them?...They sound a bit suss. Mine tested up as mdxx/dxm.

how was breeze and styles set over in brissy? at sydney i was a little disappointed cause i was expecting an absolutely amazing set... but coulda just been cause i was pretty fuked up

PR is down so i haven't been able to tell, was definately something weird about them though, they didn't really peak at all or show any of the mdxx effects i was after.

yeah i bought motos at the rave...i was already so far gone didnt really notice the change cept for the hardcore clenching ooow