• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Bringing Opiate pill CWE to The Next LEVEL

karrotx

Bluelighter
So I got this crazy idea into my head that I could extract hydrocodone from the tablets that also contain acetaminophen and get that into powder form.

My procedure went as follows. Heat water(reverse osmosis filtered) on stove with tea kettle.

Pour out 100ml of hot water into a Glass measuring cup. I have one that is designed to measure various volumes of liquids.

Measure temperature of hot water with Hg thermometer( for accuracy)

Wait until water cools to 30-40°C

Add desired amount of opiates to water. In this instance I used 5 hydrocodone tablets.(5x5=25mg total hydrocodone) The tablets must be crushed to a powder

Stir vigorously with a spoon until all powder is dissolved and fully combined.

Let that cool to room temperature 15-20mins

Place concoction into freezer for 20-30mins. This is the crucial part. Do not freeze the water or you will risk ruining your opiates. You want the water getting to the point just before freezing.

Remove from freezer and prepare a filtration cup

I used a coffee filter inside a funnel, which did the job nicely!

The important part is What you're straining into. That's to say, you want to use a large glass cake pan that is completely smooth on the inside. This will increase the surface area of the water to the surrounding oxygen, allowing for maximum evaporation.

I let my cake pan with opiate water sit over night at room temperature with a fan blowing on it. Some of the water evaporated, but there is still a good portion left. Fortunately the warmer the water becomes the less soluble hydrocodone becomes. This is good because you will see white chunks start to appear at the bottom of your dish. These are chunks of your beloved opiate. I waited 48hours for full seperation. After 48hours I slowly decanted the water and set the cake dish aside to dry. I used a fan at this stage to remove excess water from the dish. THIS IS ESSENTIAL

After 6-7hours with the fan it should be ready to scrape. This is where the magic happens! If your glass dish is fully dried it should scrape very roughly and slowly and the powder should flow easily. Take your time. This is your opiate end product! ENJOY! :D

Last edited:
This is a pretty normal cwe. By the sounds of it you're just adding an extra step to create a hydrocodone/APAP powder. Which is fine, but the product left over still has way more APAP than hydrocodone, which is fine though because it has still eliminated enough APAP to increase safety.

People overthink the shit out of CWE.

Now, if you are batch extracting, that can be a tad more difficult but if you can measure water and do basic math, it is easier than falling off a log. In the end, there are no tricks, and it takes a few minutes to do successfully. I have done it many, many times over the course of many years. It is as simple as adding water, and yes...any temperature works (though I never used hot water), for the most part.

It is literally as simple as using a common drinking glass, adding the tablets, then adding water and waiting about 15 or 20 minutes. Sometimes leaving an extraction in the fridge for a while appears to assist in the settling of the APAP to the bottom of the glass container due to it's density and effect of the temperature dropping and the difference in density between the APAP and the water itself. With a single does, feel free to add more water than necessary if it will all be consumed at the time of extraction. In this case, slightly more water will provide more media for the active ingredient to extract it from the APAP and into the water.

The simplest way of removing single dose "batches" (one to several pills) is to draw the water out of the water out of the glass with a large dropper or pipette as you move the glass around and at an angle to remove the liquid and avoid pulling the APAP, for example. It is simple and takes practice but once you do it a bunch of times, you can carefully use the pipette to pull clear water out of the glass while avoiding the APAP almost entirely.

Once you get it down, you willl avoid taking all that acetaminophen again knowing how easy it is to remove it in minutes. No tricks, no special techniques. No nothing other than Tablet(s). Vessel. Water. Pipette. And about 15 minutes to for the pill(s) to break down.

Now of course you can use many different methods to filter the liquid if you want to, or again, if you are extracting many doses at once, but for daily use, you can do a "CWE" in a few minutes with little to no waste once you get it down. In some cases, the more you attempt to filter, the more active ingredient you risk losing to absorption into the filtering medium, whatever that is. This is where you you can easily reach the point of diminishing returns attempting to filter out, say, 325mg of APAP, while trying to preserve perhaps 7.5 Mgs of active ingredient. I would much rather consume a tiny fraction (perhaps less than a few percent, and in the end...very, very little) of the APAP while avoiding losing as much active ingredient as possible. If you filter the CWE entirely, you will lose some of the active ingredient to the filtering media each and every time. The more you filter, the more of what you extracted for can be lost to absorption.

Not trying to be a dick, just saying the there is no mystery or secret technique to doing a "CWE." It literally can be done in minutes and no...filtering the liquid is not necessary if you do not want. You can pull all the clear water filled with what you are looking for out with a pipette or large dropper. And I would guess that even with this "crude" method, you lose no more than perhaps 5 % of active ingredient once you perfect you method of pulling the liquid while manipulating the glass vessel, whatever you choose to use. It is fine if people do whatever they would like, but thought I would share after having successfully done perhaps thousands of CWE over the course of many years. I once thought there must be more to CWE than meets the eye, but in the end, could not be any easier and requires little to no effort, cost, technique, or anything else. Do it with a pill, or 10. Or 20. Whatever you want. With multiple doses, of course basic math skills are required in terms of water in order to estimate dosing the extract fairly accurately, of course.

This is the beauty of water solubility.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone! I really haven't done very many CWE. Maybe a total or 10 times ever. I learn a bit each time I do it and even more from reading your replies. I will be switching to a cotton filter on the first filtering and see how that improves things. I also want to buy a pipette, to try what The Shadow Self said. I think it's best to go with glass instruments if i can find them.

I'll report back with my findings!

Thank you!