• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bringing Amphetamine & other prescription drugs into oz...

keystroke said:
friends of mine have brought back stockpiles of Caverta from Thailand, made in India.

you only get x-rayed at sydney international airport with the quarantine xrays, so if you happen to have something in your pocket (provided the dogs cant smell it?) who is going to know you have it there?

You are wrong! They have 'explosive' Swipes (ion scanner) at all major airports in Australia. (sister and b/f been done many times) Both on Domestic and International flights. It is a random selection however. I have seen them in- Cairns, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne (Avalon & Tullamarine) & also Adelaide. (I'd presume Hobart, Perth, Darwin and Canberra- Also at least).

BTW FYI- I bought a banana in SF and I had the banana in carry on luggage and remembered I had it (via Auckland from Sanfrancisco). As soon as I remembered I had it- I ate it before we arrived in NZ. Ate it 1-2 hrs out of NZ, Sat around in NZ for 3 hours then sat on a plane for another 3.5 hours to Brisbane, while waiting for my baggage at Brisbane international. The doggy sat down next to my bag, so we searched it and nothing- then I remembered the banana! All I can say is you don't want to be waiting for baggage if you're 'thinking' of bringing anything into Australia and besides if you are you have to be a moron, is it really worth it? That's what the holiday is for.....

SpecTBK=D

Keep in mind this thread has been bumped and most of the posts are two years old. =D

lil angel15 said:
Keep in mind this thread has been bumped and most of the posts are two years old. =D

Posts are relevant, regardless. If it stops 1 idiot from doing it.

SpecTBK=D

its_k_time said:
Hey, i'm in India at the moment and many prescription drugs are easily acquired OTC. Will i have much trouble with customs bringing in amphetamine, codeine or xanax?? I believe i'm supposed to have a prescription with me, but would this be necessary?

Any information would be helpful...
Cheers

You should not have any problems with the codiean and xanax but the Amphetamine I'm not too sure