Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bring back the MDA+MDMA Combo Pills!

Splatt

Ex-Bluelighter
You all know the best peak is a decent dose of MDA and a high dose of MDMA. For example: Yellow rolex 2004, Blue Skies 2004, Yellow Panda 2004, Beige A's 2003. These were all fantastic pills, maybe even done by the same people (who knows, just speculation).. but where are all the MDA+MDMA pills these days! I would be willing to pay more for a high dose MDA+MDMA Pill. As in one pill gets you peaking.

All the pills rated MDXX-High these days seem to be pretty rubbish in my opinion. Maybe I've burnt my serotonin receptors out, but all the high rated pills these days are missing that nice smooth psychedelic munted spin, with a bit of energy later on, and those smokey-room come-ups ;-) ... REAL EUPHORIA.

Tolerance isn't the answer, I wait a few months in between pills these days.

The last good pill I had were White MTVs in April, which were highish dose MDMA. Nice and clean and double dropped very munted, but in a good euphoric way. But I miss MDA hardcore!!!

Last edited:
i know what you mean
i stopped a few months ago just to have a bit of a decent break from it all, due to many reasons, one including inability to get a hold of half decent pills. anyhow while currently holidaying decided to break that dry spell with a pill that is apparently getting rave reviews from everyone around here, including all my mates, and still didnt have too good a time. Oh well guess all ya can do is wait till some goodens come around again, or have better contacts :p

I liked it when solid MDA pills came out, even when they were low dose or a bit mixed with other things. Because double dropping them and then sniffing MDMA crystal I was getting at the time made a truly awesome euphoric night.

What were the pills you tried recently robocop ?

yeah bring back good pills altogether i say.
Yellow Js about 2002-2003 mostly MDA
Yellow Panda's 2004 nothing on the J's but ok
Beige A's 2003 some were quiet nice.
fuck i would hate to be one of those people starting to drop pills in the last year cause pills are soo crap now.

I can't stand MDA for the fact that it leaves me scattered for about a week after. The high is ok but not as good as pure MDMA. In fact, I had about 130mg of MDMA on the weekend and right now it feels like I didn't have it.

splatt said:
For example: Yellow rolex...

It's been a while since I dropped, but it was either "red russian", "Golden/yellow Rolex" or "Orange Butterflies" that would have been my last roll... would have been about January 2005 since my last roll and I must say these pills were phantasmic!

I suspect they all had at least a decent amount of MDA in them and I'm almost sure that it's the MDA that gives you the "can't be fucked's" and a more psychedelic experience, as opposed to MDMA. Back in my time, MDMA was considered too clean for me.

This is merely speculation since I dont have a robadope test reagent, but I suspect MDA containing pills to circulate around Adelaide fairly regularly (like the infamous blue barrels). That said, finding pills with only mdma in them (or so I suspect) seems to be alot more common these days than it did a year or two ago.

Ah yes....Beige A's, those thing's were definitely a mdma/mda combo....i could eat one of those in halve's and be satisfied all evening.

peaked said:
This is merely speculation since I dont have a robadope test reagent, but I suspect MDA containing pills to circulate around Adelaide fairly regularly (like the infamous blue barrels). That said, finding pills with only mdma in them (or so I suspect) seems to be alot more common these days than it did a year or two ago.

Who here that has had or thinks they have had MDA pills has confirmed this with a secondary amine test? Is the assumption based on effects and duration or reagent testing?

I've had many different pills with quite different effects but I have not once tested a pill that has shown up as MDA, thats not to say they are not around though. As for a pill that is combined MDA/MDMA how could you know unless it was lab tested?

My standout pill of all time would have to be the grey/black hearts of around the end of 2003 from memory. I'm sure they were a good dose of mdma/mda. Shame I only got a few of these.

As good as a clean mdma pill is, nothing beats the combo.

NOTE: I stated at the end of 2002

Fry-d- said:
Who here that has had or thinks they have had MDA pills has confirmed this with a secondary amine test? Is the assumption based on effects and duration or reagent testing?

I've had many different pills with quite different effects but I have not once tested a pill that has shown up as MDA, thats not to say they are not around though. As for a pill that is combined MDA/MDMA how could you know unless it was lab tested?

Fry-d - I can confirm through Robadope testing that at least 2 of the pills I have consumed in the past contained MDA, and were "famous" for MDA type effects.

These were:

Pink Coco Chanel - Sydney Mid-2001
and
Blank Barrell / Amsterdam - Gold Coast Late-2004

And the famous Blue Barrells that were going around 2002 (Especially Adelaide and SE QLD), did NOT, test up for MDA.

:)

i can also confirm the Blank barrels (or Amsterdams as they were known) were MDA, this was confirmed with a robadope test, they were around the brisbane/GC area in 2004. I believe the Brown A's and V's were MDA but at the time didn't have a robadope kit. Since the amsterdams i haven't had a pill with typical MDA affects like shadow people etc

How effective is the robadope test? I know it requires a decent portion of the pill to be sacrificed (something around 1/8-1/4) and a lot of people aren't willing to do that. I remember there being a thread about it a year ago or so and people were saying it didn't do much without a good sized sample.

As for the pills, the manufacturers must have taken end users' feedback into consideration because I also remember there being threads against combo and adulterated pills.

Well my positive test came from using close to 1/4. i usually don't use the test until after consumed and i think it maybe MDA. I only use robadope for personal curiosity. I have used scrappings from a pill believed to be MDA and it came back negative, the low amount used to test with may be the reason it came back negative.

pill_jockey said:
I believe the Brown A's and V's were MDA but at the time didn't have a robadope kit.

I agree with this - the brown A i had (feb 04 i think) gave all the mda'ish effects, but I don't and can't know for sure. :\

I also think that the brown A's had a bigger dose of mda than the beigh A's :|

And to stay on topic, all the pills i have had this year have been a VERY clean SMALL dose of mdma (not tested but thats my 2c)

Last lot of MDA i had was the brown A's and V's....i miss those sooo much

I agree with everyone,I used to pop pills like they were candy.Now i only have 1 or 2 pills every 3-4 months now and i dont get that good smashed trippy feeling like i used to get years ago with beige A's and Red 3's.

They are making pills these days for the new generation ravers who only need small doses,Who dont really know what a really good high dose mdma/mda pill is as im sure if they did then their would be no market for the people who make the stuff thus they would be making high dose good pills around all year and none of this 40mg crap.

Bring back the 100mg+ MDMA pills you tight ass drug making cartels !!!!!!

How sure are you that the pills are getting weaker? Its not just because your honeymoon is over and due to you popping pills like candy you've actually developed a tolerance to MDMA?