• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Breaking: LSD Chemist William Leonard Pickard to be Released From Prison

Viraldrome

Bluelighter
I hear the Covid risk with his age was a factor in judges decision

Julie Holland (@BellevueDoc) is reporting that LSD-chemist and longtime drug war prisoner, William Leonard Pickard, is being released from prison. Pickard has been locked down since 2000 and was slated to serve two life sentences without parole.

I use to write pickard in prison and have his book. Its good to see him getting released now and his new book that will out in a few years i know will be really good since the rose of paracelsus was amazing. DEA narks setup him all those years ago with skinner even though they found no LSD and it was all skinners stuff.

Yes! great news. Apparently all their other arguments they made(like him predicting/warning of the fentanyl crisis) weren't enough, but because of Corona the judge decided to release him. A positive result of this mess lol.

Plan on rereading a bit of his book to celebrate. Made my day:D

This documents a bit of his story, it focuses on his "partner" who flipped on him with the DEA, but mentions him and his underground lab.

Nice bit of history, wish they went deeper into the story.

Also FUCK Krystle Cole!! Evil heartless bitch deserves to burn eternity in hell for what she did to Brandon. And she has the audacity to say his name wrong in the Documentary, like she can’t even remember the name of the guy she sexually seduced into a week of the most gruesome torture one could ever endure.

I suggest we all say a prayer for that man as well today... He’s still living with the scars.

-GC

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished reading that Brandon has become quite religious and has forgiven Krystal and Gordon for the torture so that he can heal.

He was pen pals with Pickard, it is nice to think that they will be able to see one another in person.

I just finished reading that Brandon has become quite religious and has forgiven Krystal and Gordon for the torture so that he can heal.

He was pen pals with Pickard, it is nice to think that they will be able to see one another in person.

Yea that mans soul is pure gold. From what I’ve read he “forgives” them but still when you read his posts there’s still very obvious negative feelings still in place. I think his viewing of the Vice Doc cleared his vision for a second on who Krystle really is.. He seemed pretty devastated the girl he thought he loved couldn’t even remember his name.

Also it seems Krystle likes to use this as like a sign off that everything’s ok, “cuz Brandon forgave me!”

I also heard she’s lied quite a bit (Brandon’s words) about many things even to this day, and her new man is trying to silence Brandon so Krystle can be an ultra famous heady psychedelic “guru.”

-GC

that mother fucker skinner dea nark had so many mdma and lsd dealers locked up while given green light by the US government to do whatever sick fucking twisted shit he did. Skinner i believe was the nark who eventually got shaun atwood arrested.

Yea that mans soul is pure gold. From what I’ve read he “forgives” them but still when you read his posts there’s still very obvious negative feelings still in place. I think his viewing of the Vice Doc cleared his vision for a second on who Krystle really is.. He seemed pretty devastated the girl he thought he loved couldn’t even remember his name.

Also it seems Krystle likes to use this as like a sign off that everything’s ok, “cuz Brandon forgave me!”

I also heard she’s lied quite a bit (Brandon’s words) about many things even to this day, and her new man is trying to silence Brandon so Krystle can be an ultra famous heady psychedelic “guru.”

-GC
Pickard is one of the esteemed cadre of psychadelic individuals who didn't get too warped by staring into the sun of 5ht2a partial agonism (or nmda antagonism, John lily). Bitter irony that the release doc recognizes that he predicted fentanyl incorporated in the 90s and was like "nah, still fuck this guy," until they realized they would be on the hook for his medical bills.

And skinner? He's so evil he's the only reason people buy Krystals lies. That kind of evil gets people caught up in the victim/perpetrator dynamic when the boundaries can be quite fluid when sharks of different size are together.