• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Breaking it down...

iNeedaLife27

Greenlighter
I've come across a hard brownish substance that needs to be changed from a rock hard form to a light powder. Using a tea strainer and gloves, i had residue on the gloves and the strainer was clogged. I plan on using a strainer with larger holes, but i am looking to get the finest end product possible. Does anyone know any other methods or any changes I can make to my process to ensure a more desirable result? I dont think crushing and chopping it up is a viable option, it would be extremely time consuming and I am looking for a more consistency. Using what little details I've offered, does anyone have any advice; even what kind of gloves to use (rubber, latex, kitchen, etc.).This is my first post, so just to cover my ass, I am NOT referring to drugs, the prefix is simply based on the similarities between the two substances.

Maybe you are referring to my dogs shit that has mummified? Just to cover my dogs ass.

dude you dont need to cover your ass on BL, but welcome

are you saying you have tar? what my friends do to snort tar is they put it on foil and heat just for a second or two like you would smoke, but dont chase it, and it will harden up and get sort of glassy. then fold in a dollar bill and crush with a rolling motion of a lighter sideways if that makes sense.

if you just have really hard rock powder just basically do the same thing, probably without the heating step.

it doesnt sound like he is talking about tar, though if he was than your method of dehydration would be a good place to start. now i know you are shooting to turn it into a really fine powder (bill//similar//lighter//hammer??) but why not just bust it into chunks then turn it into a solution and shabang//monkeywater it. higher bioavailability with seemingly less hassle..

I have had this type of Heroin. It can be broken down carefully, but be careful, it does shoot all over if you just try to use an ID or lighter or whatever.

It is soluble and water will do the trick.

It may be some "raw" powder heroin that comes in rocks, lol, and some of the bigger slabs/rocks are hard pressed and you gotta be careful when chopping/crushing them as the dope will fly across the room if you do not cover it up somehow..

A weed grinder, or coke grinder, which is a round cylinder you put a hard chunk of coke into, put a lid on it, and twist it with a handle on mosr of them, there is a screen below and a empty plastic cylinder container below the metal screen and metal screen that scrapes the rock into fine powder, collecting in the cylinder thing below the screens, all the powder is a uniform consistency becasue of the screen , it has to be a certain size to fall through the bottom screen,and you got some finely ground powder..

I wish people would stop wasting their time with pointless responses, it really makes them out to be elitist pricks. More importantly, thank you to everyone else for your actual responses. After reading the suggestions, I have some questions and I need to make some clarifications. I'll start with the latter, I would like the end product to be powder, and remain powder, I am not looking to boost it. Second, there is not much at all, so I would like to keep the loss at a minimum; so in response to DavisK4high247, I have been using a herb grinder for years, I would rather not buy another and I worry about the loss that can build up over time. I have been told that coffee grinders, even the magic bullet do the job great, but I have concerns and questions regarding those too. Has anyone done this (or heard of it done) with a specific kind or brand? I use plastic haired brushes (the ones that come with electric razors and beard trimmers) to clean out the tea strainers, which work amazing for anyone that hasn't used one for powders or even grinder upkeep. If I do use a mechanical grinder, I plan on waiting for at least an hour or two (a suggestion from a friend), to make sure the dust has settled and that all the particles have become stationary, and not liable to escape into the atmosphere surrounding me when I open it. I know the amount may be negligible, but I am trying to perfect a method, I want to minimize loss as much as possible. Can I dissolve it in water and evaporate the water? If so, how might I go about that?

you are being way too vague. I don't understand why you can't just crush it up the conventional way (dollar bill over rock, put thick PVC card over bill, lighter to crush)
all the ways you mentioned would waste a lot of product, which you already said is a small amount

In a way, you are correct, the conventional "crushing" method--which I have used, and tweaked to my desired ideal outcome: I use a large mirror or piece of glass with a slightly raised edge. I put the "pill' down, press lightly down on the smaller piece of glass whilte rotating it approximately 1/4 to a 1/2 turn--to make sure that the larger pieces are being pulverized also. However, when using this method with my cu999999oooooo9rrent substance, it pretty much turns into a pancake that I need to chop up; again, not giving me the end product that I am looking for.

Dude. It's hard tar. Like the other dude said, use water and snort the resulting solution if that's what you really want to do.

Without further info I don’t think the OP’s question can be properly answered.

If it is Tar its one process if it is hard rock Raw it completely different.

Maybe I am just adding a worthless post but way too much speculation going on due to a lack of info will get the OP nowhere.

If it is hard rock raw and you have enough to use in a bullet grinder/coffee grinder you may have some powder loss. If you have a small amount by using a hand grinder you can at least rinse with a little water and salvage the residue.

More info = better answers.

Wow these idiots don't mess wit tar I guess. It's simple. Go buy a $10.00 coffee grinder . If it going to cut it buy somethin that's not harmful such as lactose powder (similac) or folgers instant coffee. Put ur heroine in the freezer for ten minutes. Untill solid. Put marble sized chunks along with cut (no more then 8:1 ratio) cut being lower= better. Run for 3-5 seconds. Pour into Ziploc bag using butter knife to scrape any stuck. Repeat process until desired fineness. Make sure room temperature is below 70f or tar will return to tarlike state. Any questions about any drugs feel free to ask.

Last edited: