• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Brand spanking new

Welcome. What's your least favorite drug?
Thanks. No favorite or least fave. Only had a weed a few times. Don't care for it. Makes me too blah. Tried meth 3 times. Very small amounts. Liked it. Not sure if ill do it again or what.. I have it if I want to..
That's all I've done. Alcohol has always been my go to.

Welcome! What are some of your interests? I need support on this road I'm on. I been sober 4.5-5 years, but I have decided to revert back to using again, but want to do it wisely. So I seeked out a community where I could share without judgement. Meth, and ectasy were my choice in drug. But I used before because I loved how it brought me out of my shell. Now I want to use because of intense cravings, and a relief from stress.

Well you choose the right community! No judgement is passed at all and everyone is there to help including me. Message me if you have any quetions. Looking forward to hearing from you in the threads!

I tend to use, then take a break. I used, now I am on another break. But I think I love it because it allows my shadow side to come out. Now I want to use again, and Im in a new town, and I don't like strangers, and don't know where to find it. Ugh..