• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Brand Name Roche Klonopin.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Blue 1mg with the K cutouts. I might save these for novelty, but I’m going to try one tomorrow when I’m not on opiates and give you a review compared to solco brand. Again if you have the option please do not take solco. Some people have no problems, but I got headaches nausea from the trash fillers. Not to mention +/- 20% med potency. For someone like me that .2 above or below has Ill effects. I think it’s worthy for everyone on here that uses pharmaceuticals to sign the petition requiring the FDA to have more transparency with their meds, but given the lobbying behind it I doubt that will ever come to fruition. So for now I pay 30 dollars a script and that’s only 10 I feel like I’ve been involved in a bad drug deal, I feel awful for those who don’t have health insurance cause up until this point generics have given me no problems. Either way I hear Roche brand is 🔥🔥🔥 I’m loooking forward to them.

Sorry bro I didn’t read the whole comment, but you save pills, what ze fuck man? Why you can always get more man. And if your shown em to mates there think you’ll a cunt for not offering up, you’ve blown my mind!

Sorry bro I didn’t read the whole comment, but you save pills, what ze fuck man? Why you can always get more man. And if your shown em to mates there think you’ll a cunt for not offering up, you’ve blown my mind!
That’s the brilliant thing about not having friends, I saved the pills because of the originality. Some collect old pop bottle I guess I think pills are collectibles too. You think I’m not going take any? Lmao hell no. But google a Roche Klonopin you don’t come across those everyday. Imagine if Alprazolam had pill shaped like a damn X.

I find these are weaker to some degree i may not be correct as to generic causing stomach aches I took 1 mg at 8 am and a half of a 1 5 mins ago. So we will see if not I’m asking to switch benzos. I’d like to try Xanax but ehh if my doctor wanted me on that he would of.

Each for there own bro, I was opis weed & benzos, now down to benzos & weed but a burn just a shit day away, it is cool man like to see a pic of what you have got?

Took my own fair share

Some people have no problems, but I got headaches nausea from the trash fillers. Not to mention +/- 20% med potency.
Having been prescribed benzos and a handful of other controlled and non-controlled meds for many years, opening the pharmacy bag has become somewhat of a gamble. There is much inconsistency among manufacturers of the same medication. Just when a solid fit is found, either the pharmacy or their distributor can’t (or won’t) stock the specific NDC anymore, or a discontinuation or national shortage occurs. Individual chemistry is so vastly unique; it’s not your imagination that certain generics/brands are a cut above (or below) the others.

Having been prescribed benzos and a handful of other controlled and non-controlled meds for many years, opening the pharmacy bag has become somewhat of a gamble. There is much inconsistency among manufacturers of the same medication. Just when a solid fit is found, either the pharmacy or their distributor can’t (or won’t) stock the specific NDC anymore, or a discontinuation or national shortage occurs. Individual chemistry is so vastly unique; it’s not your imagination that certain generics/brands are a cut above (or below) the others.
Yeah like I said fda allows for +/- 20%. Anyone have any experience with klonopin nausea ?