Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brainscans while on

dada

Bluelighter
Just interested to see if theres any data out there on brain funtion, mapping, electric activity scans i.e. fmri etc on the human brain while on psychoactives.

I too would be interested in this so please share if you come up with anything. Advanced Drug Discussion might also be worthwhile considering.

Heres a photo...

this is a brain thats never had anything....
brainscan1.gif

and this is a brain thats fried ...hehehe

brainscan2.gif

http://www.ecstasyaddiction.com/ecstasy_addiction.html

i wonder if my brains that far gone....lol

Later...

Narconon is simply a scientology arm which discredits the use of drugs to aid in any form of use, illicit and non-illicit. It uses this philosophy to recruit desperate drug users into its 'religion'. It is a bullshit and is not scientifically credible and loves to use negative, incorrect research to back up their point.

Narconon Scam
NarCONon is Scientology
Narconon Exposed

So what is the moral of this story? Don't believe everything you read on the Internet; research from multiple, reputable sources; and ensure the research has been replicated.

mrK!NGP!N said:
Heres a photo...

this is a brain thats never had anything....

i wonder if my brains that far gone....lol

Later...

Tom! Does Katie know you're here? Get off the computer already, you have a wedding to plan! =D

hoptis said:
Tom! Does Katie know you're here? Get off the computer already, you have a wedding to plan! =D

Im very offended by that..hehehehheheh

but seriously is Scientology that bad ????

8)

ahhahahahah :D

I have a documentry that I taped from SBS a few years ago where in a lab addicts are injected with either cocaine, nicotine or heroin and their brain activity was studing. Very interesting watch.

[Edit: Post edited to conform with guidelines. Please direct personal comments directly to each other by PM or email. BigTrancer :)]

Last edited by a moderator: