• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants brain tumor for smokeing a bad batch of shanke n bake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

potheadtweak

Greenlighter
ok so if this isnt the right place to ask this question than move this question. so a family member of mine a few years back who i never met died from a brain tumor. from what i was told down the family pipeline, was that the doctors said the tumor was caused from smokeing, a batch of shake and bake meth. now i dont care for the stuff myself, cause i know what it does to people and the environment. i am just curious if anyone has herd of this happening before? is this possible? is this a cop out from the doctors or family members? or is this a straight scare tactic? your thought please?

Not a physician but sounds like bulshit. An aneurysm maybe, but tumor? I say no way. But I'm not fully qualified.

Last edited:
ive looked and looked and cant find any link between meth and brain tumors. i think he may have had a brain tumor before he started using meth and the doctors just blamed it on that.

Even if, and I mean EVEN IF some left-over crap from the shake and bake he did way back in the day was carcinogenic, no real doctor would have made that claim. That's total BS. Probably wants to scare you away from drugs.

Edit: from the original post, it sounded like they blamed it on the impurities in, or chemicals used for the shake and bake method, not the actual meth itself. Meth has not been linked to brain tumors. I'm not agreeing with the diagnosis at all, but clarifying the issue at hand.

There's no point in speculating here there's no way there's enough objective information here to proceed with a thread here.

Read the OD guidelines please.

Status
Not open for further replies.