Brag about a rave/DJ/club event you are going or went to!! :

The Black Madonna killed it on saturday night. 4.5 hour DJ set, everyone was moving, everyone was loving, fucking great time. If you get the chance to see her in your town check it out.

^Sounds like a good time.
I have become a bit of a hermit nightlife-wise. I live an hour from the good venues, so it's rare I go out. I was going to go see Hardkiss perform Delusions of Grandeur live, but gave up when the parking was nuts and realized their set had already begun. Went to a korean spa instead (jjimjilbang) with my gf instead. Gotta love how Korean stuff is 24/7.

DJ Rap tonight!

She's doing an all vinyl old school jungle set. It's gonna be murdaaaaaah! :D

Symbiosis2015.jpg

I can't wait!

Psy-Fi festival was pretty damn good. dancing away to Juno Reactor in the morning, while it rained was epic!

soh, how was it? about 100 of my friends went and the reports are good.

there's a pulse event in oakland on nov. 7. any interest? i'm planning to attend.

alasdair

it was awesome man. the Grotto stage probably had the best music. Especially on Saturday. Tristan played an amazing morning set on Sunday. :)

Lost and found festival in Malta. Second we got there found some lad from Hackney selling all the latest dutch pills and mdma crystals. Met some real cool peeps through the people he was meeting from home, very good vibes and great music. Such a cool place too %) (not Malta, the festival) :D

Carl Cox at Fabric London last Thursday night was pretty fucking excellent

The Cinematic Orchestra live in November. I'm very excited about this :)