BPC-157 treatments

I wouldn't be too concerned about it. I know for other types of clinics like trt/hrt they'll work with you and would basically want a list of meds just to check for contraindications. You could also not divulge using them as "why" isn't really important, but knowing that you're taking them can be. Though personally I don't see anything of concern but maybe GF does, if there isn't any contraindications then I wouldn't bring it up

I'd personally drop the benzodiazepines due to strong addiction potential..
Regards BPC-157, and TB500, there is discussion to inject on alternate days as both have opposing mechanisms of action..

I'd personally drop the benzodiazepines due to strong addiction potential..
Regards BPC-157, and TB500, there is discussion to inject on alternate days as both have opposing mechanisms of action..
Yeah, its a struggle that I'm working towards. I have used imidazenil for about 2 years prior to ordering bromazolam. it only effects GABAb but its an seizure medication as well an anti-anxiety one.no real blackouts or sedation.IDK exactly where my risk level would be for having one potentially, but preferably the benzos have to go. with the long half life of the benzos I have been using to self-medicate, im going to also assume that the rebound anxiety will be a long extended experience. A lot of the garbage ive gone through physically, is just the effects from C-PTSD and a very "interesting" childhood. I've actually been around for 30 years with these ideas that I shouldnt be addicted to anti-anxiety mediations but 99% of my existence has just been hellish. I've recently been considering getting healthcare (lmfao jk) or something like 3-hydrozy-phenazepam, dosing one a week for the rest of my life. The only time i'm not terrified and anxious is when i actually do take benzos. If i can heal my knees and travel for 5-10 years, seeing the US, and not being in psychic pain, but i only did live another 20, or 25 until benzo dementia kicks in, then I'll take it.

every career and medical institution has completely failed me, and I also take great responsibility for letting everything get so bad . So, if I were to make a plan with true determination, in my opinion, as soon as I get off of bromazolam binges and let myself havet time to lower my tolerance, I'd be interested in taking 1-2mg of 3hydrozyphenazepam, once a week, or whatever is the most feasible until I end up on the other side. A nice 20 years of peace beats the nuts off of another 40 years of this planet.

Oh, therapy would do me good as well, haha.

Last edited:
Hey yall, I dont want to dox myself but there's a center around my way that does injections of the BPC-157 peptide. I was born with knee injuries but over the last year and five months ive been starting to lose mobility. have no healthcare.

For an affordable sum they can inject the peptide into my knees and provide me a months supply of the peptide to take orally. I think I am going to go ahead with this. BPC does look promising

Over the last month or so Ive been self medicating using basically anything that effects GABAa, or a sub if one happens to cross my path, but I know for a fact that I'm also very under weight. there are questions I want to ask the center but am worried they'll want me to detox off of everything (13 year user of kratom, currently taking 1g morning/mid day/and at night) and I have some bromazolam in my system, and probably will continue to until I'm able to make my knees stop feeling like they're passing kidney stones.

There's more I could say here, but I guess when those questions occur I could edit them into this post, assuming it doesnt get a response. Also, if I posted this in the wrong forum, please forgive me. It's my second post. EDIT: also, I searched the forum for posts about bpc-157 so if there is a thread up about it already it didnt show up in the search function
currently I'm floating around at 4mg of oh-phenzepam (rarely feel like I'm sleeping unless I have a few of my partners beer)

but at least I've gained up to 130. my goal for going in there is about 140-145. I don't be turned down for weight issues and should be good to lie about my benzo usage.