"BPC 157" - joint repair and used to treat gut inflammation?

Hey gf, I'm keeping very well right now.
Best I've been since I was a teenager how's yourself?
I bought the oral bpc (arganine salt capsules as far as I know the bottle just says stable form) becuase it was reccomended by a guy in the supplement shop. Brought up my injuries in passing and he made me go research it that night.
The plan here was to see how the oral stuff went (ease of use I have to admit) and maybe try the actual peptide injections after. I've found a place online with cheap injectable stuff (compared to my usual go to guy) so I think I'm going to give it a go once these caps run out.

I was meaning to ask you, on any research you have done, does it seem like site specific injection has benefit over I'm injection. Not sure how I could inject into my rotor Cuff, the best would be a subq into my trap or an I'm into my delt.

I warm up my rotor Cuff on my push days but not on my pull days or legs. Though saying that I do 0 stretching post work out or at all really so my ROM is so bad I can't reach the bar to do squats. Think I may employ a physio to teach me the best stretching to help my ROM

I tried BP157 from a reputable lab in Quebec Canada, and saw zero effects. 90% sure I ordered it from a 2nd site in the US to be sure.
I have achilles tendon issues, and sciatica/internal hip locator muscle issues.
Tb500 did very little for that, but made my knee of the opposite leg a lot more tolerant of a bad gait caused by this. It's been a year or two (Covid economic fall out means I have no budget), but there was something else TB500 worked for, as somewhat an anti aging agent
But BP157 tried again from a different source, nah, still nothing for me.
I have an exceptionally good diet, though, full of all kinds of micronutrients and variety and take a lots of supplements, so maybe I am less prone to finding magic bullets.

I have placed an order for 10mg bpc-157, 10ml of bac water and I have 20 of boots pharmacy finest needle exchange 1ml 30g 5mm heroin needles that I acquired today.

Will start probably Wednesday or Thursday and update with results. Going to be running 500mcg per day.

Few questions -

Injection site? I have 2 bad rotor cuffs, though the right one is significantly worse than the left. Should I inject 250mcg in each shoulder or go for AM/PM on the right one?
If I'm shooting once per day alternating shoulders should I just do 1 shot of 250 per shoulder per day?

And with regards to site injections, where exactly do I inject to get close to the rotor Cuff? My trap? The delt?

Also there is basically no fat across my shoulders, I have quite large pumped tight shoulders, so how do I go about subq? Will a 5mm I'm shot do the trick?

I will keep you all updated

Good luck jabbing subq anywhere but abdomen or lower back if you aren't obese lol. I can do shallow IM shots with insulin syringes in delts.
In a clinical setting they'll typically use longer IM needles to get into the actual cuff area such as with prp/stem cell treatment and use an imaging guided approach to park the needle in the proper place such as ultrasound or mri.

Good luck jabbing subq anywhere but abdomen or lower back if you aren't obese lol. I can do shallow IM shots with insulin syringes in delts.
In a clinical setting they'll typically use longer IM needles to get into the actual cuff area such as with prp/stem cell treatment and use an imaging guided approach to park the needle in the proper place such as ultrasound or mri.
if that's like how they use dye for MRIs in shoulders where they inject into the socket then I cannot imagine doing that myself lmao. That was such an uncomfortable sensation when I had one done for my labrum tear. I swear I could feel the cool sensation of the fluid leaking out into my upper delt and chest area.

Quick. Update, sorry I havnt had much time to Come on here and reply serotonin but thought I'd update this thread.
Started bpc yesterday, 3ml into 5mg.
Took 2 injects yesterday of 0.15ml and one this morning (and literally just before I started typing another) totaling 3 injects or 750mcg prior to the one I've just did.
I don't know if it's placebo or not, but my shoulder feels noticeably less painful, and I think my rom is slightly better (usually when I roll my arms around a full circle I feel some discomfort and a clicking feeling but nothing today).

CJC 1295

GHK-CU

Two other mentions.

Trying to find out more about these.

I hear miracles about bpc 157 even like improved hair growth.

Curious about side effects.
Will have to just try at some point and see what happens.

Varying accounts also on effects via oral V nasal V subQ administration.

Interested to hear experiences with different methods?

Last edited:
Tom @ Propeptides writes:

"RoA for BPC is almost always subq, but has almost no sides. There’s some variations that allow decent oral (and/or sublingual) administration – but the actual figures on how effective this is varies wildly so generally not advised considering the cost of the peptide unless you’re really dead-set against injections. Nasal doesn’t work as the particle is too large.

Hair growth with this peptide as far as I’m aware is all anecdotal so wouldn’t advise it for this purpose based on a purely scientific viewpoint. It does have some other benefits but probably would advise you skipping this one if you’re only looking for something for your hair.

TB500 (or Thymosin Beta 4) is also pretty much only subq – there’s a couple suppliers that have jumped on the oral hype from BPC to release oral versions but they wouldn’t work.

TB500 has wide-covering research on hair growth so this is an option if you were considering trying subq again. You shouldn’t expect the same flushing/nausea you did with MT2 for this peptide.

Not something we sell, but another option that you didn’t mention would be minoxidil. This too has rather extensive studies with very promising results, not only for thickness, but also for regrowth. This is a topical application as a slightly oily spray/foam to your scalp.

This can be paired with finasteride for further benefits that neither alone can offer.

The main thing with hair growth/loss/thinning is that you’ll always be battling testosterone (or more specifically, DHT). These medications (peptides or traditional meds) will take a couple months to really begin working, will need to be used continually and then will lose the effects ~4-6 weeks after stopping."

Agreed, avoid corticosteroids for long term treatment. All they do is put you on borrowed time and in some cases can make the injury worse over time (connective tissue weakens with chronic corticosteroid usage leading to possible ruptures)

I'll second that. The only thing they are truly useful for is temporary inflammatory processes. They're good for treating a sudden nerve impairment due to inflammation and a few other serious illnesses, but for long-term use the outcome is often poor. One thing I know they can be useful for is for treating idiopathic inflammation in giant cell arteritis and idiopathic nerve inflammation/damage but even then the success rate is often below 50%.

It's basically a salvage attempt when dealing with things like sudden unilateral deafness, blindness from optic neuritis, etc, and if it works then it can be miraculous, but just as likely to do nothing at all or even make the problem worse. But if struck with these health events of course I would use them short term, but no longer. I had some pretty heavy depression whilst I was on them at the end of last year. Really unpleasant, especially the psychiatric effects.