"BPC 157" - joint repair and used to treat gut inflammation?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
I know squat about this peptide apart from there were a series of inconclusive clinical trials, it's not officially approved, and now the peptide buying world uses it widely to self heal joint issues and apparently can be used in gut inflammation like "IBS".

Anyone used it, know it by reputation?

Potential efficacy or witch craft material?

There’s a reason the FDA is attacking peptides and natural compounds of this nature.

1) They want to patent it and make money of it.
And/or 2) They know it works and don’t want the news spreading of these magical substances

The FDA just moved to ban production of TA1 in the USA.

I’m currently running 250 mcg 2x daily BPC Intranasl and TA1 2 mg 2x weekly IM injection.

I accredit BPC to helping with not only my stomach issues (gallbladder) but also nearly curing my anxiety.

“ it could be speculated that BPC 157 acts favoring the natural homeostasis of the GABA receptor complex as well as enhancing the GABAergic transmission, and having a mechanism at least partly different from those involved in diazepam tolerance/withdrawal, it may be likely used in further therapy of diazepam tolerance and withdrawal.”

All the damage I did from benzo, GHB and alcohol abuse to GABA receptors and crippling anxiety as a result seems to be vanishing just like it did years ago when I did a BPC cycle.

Far from witch craft, a hidden gem truly

There’s a reason the FDA is attacking peptides and natural compounds of this nature.

1) They want to patent it and make money of it.
And/or 2) They know it works and don’t want the news spreading of these magical substances

The FDA just moved to ban production of TA1 in the USA.

I’m currently running 250 mcg 2x daily BPC Intranasl and TA1 2 mg 2x weekly IM injection.

I accredit BPC to helping with not only my stomach issues (gallbladder) but also nearly curing my anxiety.

“ it could be speculated that BPC 157 acts favoring the natural homeostasis of the GABA receptor complex as well as enhancing the GABAergic transmission, and having a mechanism at least partly different from those involved in diazepam tolerance/withdrawal, it may be likely used in further therapy of diazepam tolerance and withdrawal.”

All the damage I did from benzo, GHB and alcohol abuse to GABA receptors and crippling anxiety as a result seems to be vanishing just like it did years ago when I did a BPC cycle.

Far from witch craft, a hidden gem truly
Any side effects that you've noticed from the BPC-157?

Sounds positive;

https://www.reddit.com/r/Peptides/ - peptide specific discussion with experience accounts.

This also appears as some kind of wonder chemical for neural restoration.

Currently trying to get perspective on these various peptides and their applications.

After MT2 basically changed my life I'm beginning to second guess FDA licensing protocol.

TB-500

MK677 - ghrelin receptor agonist

RU58841 (hair loss, anti-androgen)

Anti-aging?

CJC 1295 / Ipamorelin combo

Last edited:
Stem cell therapy

Regenokine

Platelet rich plasma

General blood spinning therapies for MSK conditions also.

Sounds positive;

This also appears as some kind of wonder chemical for neural restoration.

Currently trying to get perspective on these various peptides and their applications.

After MT2 basically changed my life I'm beginning to second guess FDA licensing protocol.

TB-500

RU58841 (hair loss, anti-androgen)
Yeah, peptides are the next big thing. Some of them have nearly miraclous effects, there are hundresds of them, everyone, different, and probably a hell more of them to discover.

I have a vial of melanotan 2. Its going to be my first peptide. Could you synth in 1 or 2 paragraphs what it did to you apart of tanning?

I'm about to try out some BPC157 soon. I'll let you guys know how it goes and I hope I don't have some horrible reaction to it like the MK677 as I'm using same source.

I have my pinky tendon inflaming for what I'd assume is past injuries to the point where they just recently cut it open, biopsied tissue and bone, then proceeded to tell me nothing was discovered. Ultrasound provided just an imaging of tendon inflammation with no other signs that could point to psoriatic arthritis. Already had one cortisol shot to see if it would do anything and it didn't respond.

What I'm on the fence about and trying to figure out is do I go about injecting it around the tendon (not into it obv.) and in conjunction taking it orally or I just do one or the other?

Last edited:
I've heard good reports of bpc 157 and GI stuff like irritable bowel syndrome. Personally never used it though

Been on the fence for years on these. After being dismayed at the difference between HGHs supposed benefits, and its actual benefits, I'm a little skeptical of anything with claims this bold. I'd love for it to be true.

Been on the fence for years on these. After being dismayed at the difference between HGHs supposed benefits, and its actual benefits, I'm a little skeptical of anything with claims this bold. I'd love for it to be true.
I've been the same way for a while, but I'm just going to bite the bullet and see what happens. Cycling on something thats been around in clinical settings for ages vs peptides that I can only find scarce incidences where they were utilized in a way that I'd feel comfortable with as a human. Some of these compounds only have rodent model studies.

I've been the same way for a while, but I'm just going to bite the bullet and see what happens. Cycling on something thats been around in clinical settings for ages vs peptides that I can only find scarce incidences where they were utilized in a way that I'd feel comfortable with as a human. Some of these compounds only have rodent model studies.

Word. Please report back. Always nice to hear reports from trusted sources (who arent shills, or completely misinformed)

I'll probably make the jump some day, too. We live in the future, boys, might as well juice like it.

Word. Please report back. Always nice to hear reports from trusted sources (who arent shills, or completely misinformed)

I'll probably make the jump some day, too. We live in the future, boys, might as well juice like it.

I'll make a thread if/when I do. I have had major GI issues flare up in the past few years and I have a colonoscopy/endoscopy coming up next month. Would rather wait after that and see what's going on inside before I add a compound into the mix. Would be cool if I got some decent benefits from it in that regard, but I'm looking at bpc for joint relief on a few old injuries that just didn't do what I was hoping with conventional therapy.

I'm about to try out some BPC157 soon. I'll let you guys know how it goes and I hope I don't have some horrible reaction to it like the MK677 as I'm using same source.

I have my pinky tendon inflaming for what I'd assume is past injuries to the point where they just recently cut it open, biopsied tissue and bone, then proceeded to tell me nothing was discovered. Ultrasound provided just an imaging of tendon inflammation with no other signs that could point to psoriatic arthritis. Already had one cortisol shot to see if it would do anything and it didn't respond.

What I'm on the fence about and trying to figure out is do I go about injecting it around the tendon (not into it obv.) and in conjunction taking it orally or I just do one or the other?

There is suggestion BPC-157 should be used alternate days on/off with TB-500, as both have opposing mechanism of action, so shouldn't be taken together, but both complement each other, if taken separately.. (micro-dose area of injury)...
I personally would avoid cortisol, as it is reputed to make pathologies worse over the longer term..
If presenting with arthritic issues look to knock out nightshade family vegetables known to cause joint degeneration..
For autoimmune issues, as has been suggested for psoriatic arthritis, knock out wheat germ agglutinin found in processed and whole grains..

Agreed, avoid corticosteroids for long term treatment. All they do is put you on borrowed time and in some cases can make the injury worse over time (connective tissue weakens with chronic corticosteroid usage leading to possible ruptures)

Agreed, avoid corticosteroids for long term treatment. All they do is put you on borrowed time and in some cases can make the injury worse over time (connective tissue weakens with chronic corticosteroid usage leading to possible ruptures)

I wanted to give a try just once to see if it would miraculously bring a calming to the area, but it didn't do shit. No increase in pain and no decrease, but it caused some strange tingling for a few days after injection.

There is suggestion BPC-157 should be used alternate days on/off with TB-500, as both have opposing mechanism of action, so shouldn't be taken together, but both complement each other, if taken separately.. (micro-dose area of injury)...
I personally would avoid cortisol, as it is reputed to make pathologies worse over the longer term..
If presenting with arthritic issues look to knock out nightshade family vegetables known to cause joint degeneration..
For autoimmune issues, as has been suggested for psoriatic arthritis, knock out wheat germ agglutinin found in processed and whole grains..
I really need to pick your brain on where I could fix my diet if I could ever get that opportunity. My stomach function has went bonkers in the last few years. I weigh the lightest in my life.

I've been using oral bpc at 400mcg (200 x2) per day for around 10 days now for long term rotor Cuff strains (both have torn in the past).
Although it's only been 10 days Im pretty sure there has been around a 30-40% reduction in pain while lifting and the discomfort I feel in bed at night from it has went away completely.
Can't tell you much about side effects becuase I started bpc a day after starting 75mg anadrol.

I've been using oral bpc at 400mcg (200 x2) per day for around 10 days now for long term rotor Cuff strains (both have torn in the past).
Although it's only been 10 days Im pretty sure there has been around a 30-40% reduction in pain while lifting and the discomfort I feel in bed at night from it has went away completely.
Can't tell you much about side effects becuase I started bpc a day after starting 75mg anadrol.

Hey Nolys, it's been a while, hope you are keeping well.?
Have you tried microdosing area of injury as opposed to oral.?
Do you warm up rotator cuff prior to all upper body exercises.?

I really need to pick your brain on where I could fix my diet if I could ever get that opportunity. My stomach function has went bonkers in the last few years. I weigh the lightest in my life.

Feel free to PM, or discuss here, choice is yours, I'd be more than happy to assist if I can..