• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

"BPC 157" - joint repair and used to treat gut inflammation?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
I know squat about this peptide apart from there were a series of inconclusive clinical trials, it's not officially approved, and now the peptide buying world uses it widely to self heal joint issues and apparently can be used in gut inflammation like "IBS".

Anyone used it, know it by reputation?

Potential efficacy or witch craft material?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
There’s a reason the FDA is attacking peptides and natural compounds of this nature.

1) They want to patent it and make money of it.
And/or 2) They know it works and don’t want the news spreading of these magical substances

The FDA just moved to ban production of TA1 in the USA.

I’m currently running 250 mcg 2x daily BPC Intranasl and TA1 2 mg 2x weekly IM injection.

I accredit BPC to helping with not only my stomach issues (gallbladder) but also nearly curing my anxiety.

“ it could be speculated that BPC 157 acts favoring the natural homeostasis of the GABA receptor complex as well as enhancing the GABAergic transmission, and having a mechanism at least partly different from those involved in diazepam tolerance/withdrawal, it may be likely used in further therapy of diazepam tolerance and withdrawal.”

All the damage I did from benzo, GHB and alcohol abuse to GABA receptors and crippling anxiety as a result seems to be vanishing just like it did years ago when I did a BPC cycle.

Far from witch craft, a hidden gem truly

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
There’s a reason the FDA is attacking peptides and natural compounds of this nature.

1) They want to patent it and make money of it.
And/or 2) They know it works and don’t want the news spreading of these magical substances

The FDA just moved to ban production of TA1 in the USA.

I’m currently running 250 mcg 2x daily BPC Intranasl and TA1 2 mg 2x weekly IM injection.

I accredit BPC to helping with not only my stomach issues (gallbladder) but also nearly curing my anxiety.

“ it could be speculated that BPC 157 acts favoring the natural homeostasis of the GABA receptor complex as well as enhancing the GABAergic transmission, and having a mechanism at least partly different from those involved in diazepam tolerance/withdrawal, it may be likely used in further therapy of diazepam tolerance and withdrawal.”

All the damage I did from benzo, GHB and alcohol abuse to GABA receptors and crippling anxiety as a result seems to be vanishing just like it did years ago when I did a BPC cycle.

Far from witch craft, a hidden gem truly
Any side effects that you've noticed from the BPC-157?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Sounds positive;

This also appears as some kind of wonder chemical for neural restoration.

Currently trying to get perspective on these various peptides and their applications.

After MT2 basically changed my life I'm beginning to second guess FDA licensing protocol.

TB-500

RU58841 (hair loss, anti-androgen)

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Stem cell therapy

Regenokine

Platelet rich plasma

General blood spinning therapies for MSK conditions also.

Hexagon Sun

Bluelighter
Sounds positive;

This also appears as some kind of wonder chemical for neural restoration.

Currently trying to get perspective on these various peptides and their applications.

After MT2 basically changed my life I'm beginning to second guess FDA licensing protocol.

TB-500

RU58841 (hair loss, anti-androgen)
Yeah, peptides are the next big thing. Some of them have nearly miraclous effects, there are hundresds of them, everyone, different, and probably a hell more of them to discover.

I have a vial of melanotan 2. Its going to be my first peptide. Could you synth in 1 or 2 paragraphs what it did to you apart of tanning?

GrymReefer

Bluelight Crew
I'm about to try out some BPC157 soon. I'll let you guys know how it goes and I hope I don't have some horrible reaction to it like the MK677 as I'm using same source.

I have my pinky tendon inflaming for what I'd assume is past injuries to the point where they just recently cut it open, biopsied tissue and bone, then proceeded to tell me nothing was discovered. Ultrasound provided just an imaging of tendon inflammation with no other signs that could point to psoriatic arthritis. Already had one cortisol shot to see if it would do anything and it didn't respond.

What I'm on the fence about and trying to figure out is do I go about injecting it around the tendon (not into it obv.) and in conjunction taking it orally or I just do one or the other?

Last edited:

Serotonin101

Moderator: SIED
Staff member
I've heard good reports of bpc 157 and GI stuff like irritable bowel syndrome. Personally never used it though