• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Bouncing a party with a pretty heavy dex crash 2.0

Rdocs

Bluelighter
Okay so if you follow my threads I had a pretty intense dex crash yesterday but I had to bounce My buddys Party. Sadly I ended up taking more Dexedrine (30mg) because I was just way too mentally/physically tired. the party was going good but at around 12:30 some people showed up that no one knew(there was 8 of them) me and 3 of my close buddys (also bouncing) where at the door and we tell them they cant come in. Words where said punches where thrown we start getting our asses kicked so a few of my buddys that where in the party came out one grabbed a bat shit got out of hand cops came one of the guys went to the hospital my buddy got arrested (the one with the bat) me a and my good friend ended up crashing at a near by friends house. woke up at 3 am drove home and then took some Valium got some sleep and I feel good as new no shitty crash or anything like that. I realize that using benzos for a amphetamine crash isnt the best idea because it could lead to further abuse and health problems but Im glad I did it last nights crash was just brutal.

Im going to see my doctor on Thursday to see if she can shed some light on my dependence on drugs for happiness. I have been craving dilaudids since I woke up and im pretty worried that it might become a regular basis thing. I started doing drugs at a young age because even before I started drinking doing dillys etc I found life quit boring and depressing. Then my mom passed when I was 8 and thats basically where it started. I smoked weed stole my parents alcohol the regular 14 year old stuff but I was 8, I was way too fucking young...
Now without drugs I find it extremely hard to wake up in the mornings, be sociable, have confidence and be happy.

Just wanted to make this post because people were telling me to keep them posted and tell them how it all went.