• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Booze-Bus Locations? Illegal?

I think the double-light flash thing is Aus wide. Its courtesy for fixed speed checks and drunk stops where the opposite side of the road just saw.

^I know people that flash cars travelling fast so that they slow down.

I also once blew .06 and the cop told me to sleep it off for half an hour then continue on my way.

I still don't agree with giving out Booze bus locations. Drink driving is stupid and kills innocent people.

I agree giving out drug driving stops and I plan to set up something in the future for queensland, on a non australian server.
Because weed and meth will show well after the effects have stopped.

Given this site is all for harm minimisation I'm surprised to see so many people against minimising the harm drug/drink drivers can do to others on the road by wanting to let people know where the buses will be.

I dont like people driving on drugs. A mate nearly killed himself by blowing out at the wheel on a meth comedown. The fact is some people can drive a vehicle fine an hour or two after a joint or bong. I'd hate to say it but some of the only drivers I know that haven't crashed drive stoned 24/7.

Why aren't they testing for high dose benzos, heroin, cocaine..... They're picking on the kids that party. Not the lawyers driving home after a court case high off their tits on coke.

I wish they would. And whilst you may believe that some people can drive after a couple of joints, I could argue given my size and my tolerance I can drive after several more drinks than the bloke next to me.

I wouldn't do it, and I don't believe that's an acceptable excuse. I'd rather not have to take the risk of finding out that just one time someone isn't as good stoned as they thought they were.

The problem is still marijuana can be detected upto a day later in these road side tests, well after the drug has worn off.

It really bugs me that they arent targeting cocaine, heroin.

How convenient. Congratulations police ! You are implementing policy that will certainly force some people from soft drugs to hard drugs.

Instead of having that one jay, i may have to bang that speedball cause i wont get caught, suckers. :|

Splatt said:
I agree giving out drug driving stops and I plan to set up something in the future for queensland, on a non australian server.
Because weed and meth will show well after the effects have stopped.

I agree with what you're saying with the weed testing positive a few days later, thats a tough one.

Would be good if you could send it live to a navman. Although I don't agree with drug driving either.

I think the tests need to be modified to only read the last 8 hours.

time traveler said:
It really bugs me that they arent targeting cocaine, heroin.

How convenient. Congratulations police ! You are implementing policy that will certainly force some people from soft drugs to hard drugs.

Instead of having that one jay, i may have to bang that speedball cause i wont get caught, suckers. :|

I sure hope we don't end up seeing a notion of people who think drugs which aren't targeted by saliva tests are safer [to consume before driving] than the ones which are. I can think of far worse things people may choose to consume than cocaine or heroin before getting behind the wheel, in an attempt to avoid getting busted by saliva tests. Any of the following - acid, mushrooms, ketamine, ghb, mescaline, most research chemicals or even something with quasi-legal status like nitrous or DXM would be far more detrimental to ones driving skills than a line of coke or even a small amount of meth.

Ultimately what it comes down to is the fact that weed, meth and e's have been associated with the majority of serious crashes where an illicit drug has been considered a contributing factor. The amount of car accidents where heroin or acid are involved would be much smaller, simply because far fewer people use those drugs. It has nothing to do with how safe (or unsafe) it is to be under the influence of the drug itself while driving.

Last edited:
I thought you couldn't, (affordably), test for acid or nitrous? I know nitrous is hard to test for and I thought acid required expensive methods?

Meth and E can be picked up by these busses up to a week after use. Depending on amount used etc.

Safest bet is... wait for it.... dont take drugs!

And if you do take drugs, dont drive. Pretty simple really. Cant imagine killing someone and having something silly like drugs to blame.

2.5points of very pure ice injected didn't show up on a blood test about 3 days later for a mate who blew out on G and crashed into a car in front of him.. Nothing showed up in his blood.

Also 2C-B and MDMA and Meth didnt show up in my blood just under 24 hours later when they tested me at the hospital for alcohol and sleeping pill and 2c-b overdose. and they said they found diazepam, clonazepam, stilnox and alcohol and THC.

oh Splatt ! Alchohol and sleeping pill excess i understand, but how did 2cb find its way into the equation ? How much 2cb ? And do brissy doctors even know what 2cb is ?

I thought it was K. the marker had rubbed off the bags. The dry mouth diud not help me recognise the taste between K and 2C-B and I simply played a stupid game of knowing when I could of reached for the testers.

Adic said:
in australia an rbt (random breath test) which we commonly call a booze bus, doesnt actually involve any buses. dont ask me why we call it a booze bus, we just do :p

Originally, it was probably called a 'Booze Bust' and through time it lost the 't', just like Chinese Whispers.

In the UK you can now be arrested for 'Drug Driving', started a few years back, I believe.

People in america flash their brights to warn people about cops sitting on the side of the road or just to say "cops ahead".