• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Booty boosts

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonkygnomad

Greenlighter
Hey,
This here is my first post and its on a subject that I honestly don't know much at all about, so any info would be real helpful!

I used to dabble (rather heavily) in all kinds of mind alterants but its been some time now. I was/ am a big fan of functional stims,I delved into the RC's here and there, now though I've found myself starting a "long term" very physical project and feel I could use a little boost to help keep me in through the day.

When I used to take stims they would either be insufflated (sniffed), mixed with water or alcohol and drunk or bombed (wrapped in a rolling paper, or just swallowed). I insufflated because of the instant affect andmmost the time the sensation was very enjoyable, but the "extension" you get from bombing/ drinking is obviously a huge bonus. I've heard a couple things about "booty boosting", needleless injecting into the butt. I've heard this gets pretty instant results and also gets the " most duration" from a substance, firstly is this true?

Secondly, can this process be done with all compounds?
Lastly, what does the process entale, or does it depend on the substance? Like does it need to be "mixed" with something to make it "softer", less harsh, or would I just dissolve in water to form a solution, then bam, jobs a good'n?

As I've stated and is proberbly quite clear this is a subject I'm not too clued up on, so any info is greatly appreciated! Thanks for your time, Peace
WonkyGnomad

you mean plugging, i take it. the guys over at OD will be sure to help with the proper technique and tips and tricks :). welcome to BL :D!

homeless -----> OD

It's pretty straightforward just inject your solution into your rectum with a needless syringe after emptying your bowels. Lay on your side for 10-20 min to let the solution absorb.

Yes, the quality of effects depends on the substance. With something like hydrocodone it has such a high oral bioavailability that rectal provides no benefit. Also some pill formulations are just not easily absorbed by that tissue so those pharmaceuticals will also suffer in quality of effects. Unless the substance is highly caustic or an irritant it should be just fine mixed with water or a small amount of weak acid to dissolve.

In my opinion this is one of the least harmful means of ingesting drugs next to oral. What are you planning to use?

Last edited:
It shouldn't increase duration if it's absorbed quickly which is the reason why you do this in the first place. The quicker it goes into the bloodstream the faster it disappears generally. Works great with many drugs, it's the most impractical route of administration if you are not in the comfort of your own home. It's for those who just cannot bring themselves to use IV, and want to blast off. Enjoy!!!

I agree the duration is not reduced like with snorting or smoking , it´s more on the order of comparing the duration of a liquid with solids.

Plugging speed is lovely.
Dose like you would for insuff, but it hits somehow smoother, faster, and harder, while lasting about as long as oral...it's that fucking good.
If you do it right, and everything goes to plan.

I like 3-5ml oral syringes, the seams and any scratchy bits filed down. Thick lube, like Vaseline. Pushed in all the way.
Doses dissolved in just as much water as it takes.
If you feel like you might need to take a shit in the next hour or two though, don't plug.
Plugging caustic drugs like speed everyday is likely unhealthy. If it starts to feel unhealthy, change things up.

RC Stims I've plugged 2FMA/3FA/4FA all work perfectly.
Other: Adderal/Ritalin/dexamp: Pills are a little more tricky, all the binders are not water soluble so some filtering is a good idea, even if I normally don't bother (and can be left a little gritty). I'm more likely to just eat pills while I'm out and about and save plugging for pure-ish compounds.

Last edited:
The substance I'm looking to try this method out with is Mexedrone, any of you have experience with it? Not just with plugging but in general, I've been hearing mixed reviews! I'm basically looking for a not scatty, functional stims to help me keep some focus on a short physical project I've got going on.
Thanks for the help and advice, its much appreciated.
Peace

When I wrote "short physical project" it was supposed to be SUPER physical project, hence the little boost I'm looking for

I've heard a couple things about "booty boosting", needleless injecting into the butt.

Booty bump (better known as "Plugging") is a slang for Intrarectal administration (better known as Rectal ROA), is a method of administering a recreational drug dissolved with water then injected into the rectum with a lubed needleless syringe.

I've heard this gets pretty instant results and also gets the " most duration" from a substance, firstly is this true?

Plugging a highly soluble drug, such as Ritalin/Methylphenidate Instant Release, has a Bioavailability of 95% and absorbed instantly by the large mucous membranes inside of the rectum, and large blood vessels expedite delivery to the brain.

I've been exclusively plugging my ADHD-I script therapeutically (plugging 10mg Methylphenidate IR, 3 times a day), and it's routine. Very clean, without stomach upsets associated with oral. Unlike oral where it kicks in unexpectedly, With Plugging, onset is predictable (immediate). By the time I step out the bathroom I would feel stimulated and 10 minutes later it hits hard. 15 minutes later it stabilizes, after which I can function normally. It's a clean feeling for 3 hours, after which a visit to the bathroom is due to plug again.

At first it felt strange having to walk in the bathroom to take meds from the rear, time-consuming and awkward sticking a needle up the bum with one hand and trying to push the plunger with a finger, and getting the hang of it without missing or leak when pulling out the syringe... Eventually I got the hang of it, and the entire process takes me less than 5 minutes

Moments ago I plugged my first recreational dose of 50mg Methylphenidate IR, and just stepped out... It feels VERY INTENSE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.