• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Boofing Zopiclone?

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
I've seen the effect a friend had on trying to I.V. this stuff & I'm not that eager to do it myself after what I saw it did to him.
I know the difference in effect between eating these & snorting them (my ROA is to only snort them for quite some time) & sadly I only have a few left till this Friday coming up & want to try & get the most of out what I have left. Just been reading about the "UYB" method on these & it seems to work so I've read, anyone done it / tried it etc?

"boofing zopiclone is probably the fastest hitting ''benzo''-buzz you will ever have. You can feel the taste in your throat after like 10 sec sometimes or maximum a few minutes, like the IV users do after a shot of dope."

"Yeah, zop might not be the most euphoric one, but it's a very decent buzz, especially for boosting other benzos. Plugging it does make it far better than oral though, I'd advice you try it if you are okay with that RoA."

Views / experience etc?.........

snorting it is good.
i find oral to be great and yes it way ebtter than benzos
crackhead soldme 13 7.5mgs for fiver.
does help in a rattle aswell

never tried plugging, i dont even plug my morphine cos rectal administration is unreliable unless u use a suppository.
people say more water when you need as little water possible because it absorbs into the colon walls in more than 10ml of liquid and rectum below.
plus i dont like pluggin becos im constipate alot been shitting more recently but worried i may have caused damage in pastwhen i use to plug morphine alot

Learn something new every day , thank you
I have taken them before for sleep, doesn't it burn the nose? All i remember is that nasty metal taste

Tastes really bad to snort but the effect is different.
Since I snorted 2C-B I have never moaned about anything going up my nose, snorting phenethylamines is truly horrific but yet again the buzz & speed it comes on is quite something.

Is it? I thought that wouldn't work but it's not water-soluble?
So what's the best way to take it? Snort it?

All I know is my ex mate broke them open & cooked some hell-broth up, it was all weird & looked like off milk.
He shot some using a 2ml into the place those go & in about 30 seconds really wasn't happy to say the least, you can loose a limb from doing that kinda stuff but his going to have DVT very soon as he always uses a 2ml & his on some death-trip & has been for years.

I'd personally not encourage people to snort them as God knows what it does to you in the long term but it is my chosen ROA.
I'd stick to eating them myself as once I sniffed them I've never gone back & after doing it that way your body starts to give you signs it isn't a good idea, it hits so much harder & in a different way.

For the sake of the BLUA & HR don't do it, if you do & something goes wrong like you OD (which must be horrific on those) it isn't my fault.

All I know is my ex mate broke them open & cooked some hell-broth up, it was all weird & looked like off milk.
He shot some using a 2ml into the place those go & in about 30 seconds really wasn't happy to say the least, you can loose a limb from doing that kinda stuff but his going to have DVT very soon as he always uses a 2ml & his on some death-trip & has been for years.

I'd personally not encourage people to snort them as God knows what it does to you in the long term but it is my chosen ROA.
I'd stick to eating them myself as once I sniffed them I've never gone back & after doing it that way your body starts to give you signs it isn't a good idea, it hits so much harder & in a different way.

For the sake of the BLUA & HR don't do it, if you do & something goes wrong like you OD (which must be horrific on those) it isn't my fault.

Hmm. I've been chewing him. Think I'll stick with that. Works well enough for me :)