• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Boofed too much meth

cstm

Greenlighter
So I accidentally got boofed with a half gram after having been clean 45 days. Oddly I didn't experience many physical effects but emotionally GONE. I don't know how to describe it other than sever confusion. Has anyone else experienced this? Also that was 2 days ago and I'm STILL high. Is that normal? I'm an experienced user but I've never felt anything like this or heard of it.

Maybe what you got wasn't meth, or there was some cut in it? No emotion, hmmm. Maybe it was just the l-isomer?

That's an outrageous amount by my opinion.

Bro half a g of meth is literally insane when u been clean off it 45 days, and most users rarely approach tbat much in one single shot. Meth can last for days in ykjr system with dksages like that, and its draining u of precious dopamine. Just keep cool to remember that this is an kverdose and a mistake, and a lesson to you that u watch it as skme normal person would, since we take for granted when high what were acting is enjoyable to thr high. Sounds like you might have seen just a littlr more behind thr scenes showing what transformations tbese drugs bring a out in us while were on them. Most tweakers have a lot of problems they can both hide and display, but each one is a symptom of denial out of pursuit of being high. Yours I wojks say would prove you to a preferance for being normal.

Depending on purity, a half gram isn't something that is going to drive you to the edge of overdose. If it is good quality, then yes you will feel quite unpleasant...I can relate to smoking a half gram of meth and being awake for two days...you should be at the end of the ride soon
Be calm

Depending on purity, a half gram isn't something that is going to drive you to the edge of overdose. If it is good quality, then yes you will feel quite unpleasant...

I disagree with this. IVing a half gram is never totally safe from ODing or worse death...

I have to point out that you cant use smoking it as anyway to accurately reference the effects of a shot. Its because your unable to deliver the same amount in the same time. Its also well stated that regular seasoned smokers who Inject for the first time shouldn't use overly high doses. This is because you are getting the whole dose instantly and its why the risk of ODing is higher..

Yes you are right purity is a huge factor along with many other factors such as water to mix ratio can change the affects of the shot. Tolerance and overall health of the user is another...

I have seldom seen anyone use a half gram in one shot and yes it's possible i am living proof. Its nowhere close to being considered a safe amount by most IV users.. I consider it to be reckless and wouldn't attempt it now but younger me was different..

I have IVed for a long time.. I think you should be very careful giving any advice when it comes to injecting if you don't have the experience with it. Its totally different to smoking..

I also suggest that you be extremely careful if you ever decide to start injecting yourself as its something most of us who do wish we never started....

My apologies, i more or less was comparing to a ROA that was not as intense and severe as IV. Of course IVing a half gram at one time is dangerous. I understand that rectal has a high BA that is near IV. I also take into consideration the dudes tolerance (yes 45 days clean, but still past use is a factor to an extent)and bowel factors that would eat up BA rectally. As far as I read, the OP never injected the half gram so how is this being factored in?
I feel the OP is going to be fine with lots of hydration and food and rest. Then again I need lots of sleep myself right now after a nights of smoking and meth induced sex.
When I was IVing meth, I never went beyond .2 at once, and even that felt like strong enough to get the famous cough
I highly am against IVing meth as it just so dangerous all ways around and toxic to your mental health

I disagree with this. IVing a half gram is never totally safe from ODing or worse death...

I have to point out that you cant use smoking it as anyway to accurately reference the effects of a shot. Its because your unable to deliver the same amount in the same time. Its also well stated that regular seasoned smokers who Inject for the first time shouldn't use overly high doses. This is because you are getting the whole dose instantly and its why the risk of ODing is higher..

Yes you are right purity is a huge factor along with many other factors such as water to mix ratio can change the affects of the shot. Tolerance and overall health of the user is another...

I have seldom seen anyone use a half gram in one shot and yes it's possible i am living proof. Its nowhere close to being considered a safe amount by most IV users.. I consider it to be reckless and wouldn't attempt it now but younger me was different..

I have IVed for a long time.. I think you should be very careful giving any advice when it comes to injecting if you don't have the experience with it. Its totally different to smoking..

I also suggest that you be extremely careful if you ever decide to start injecting yourself as its something most of us who do wish we never started....
I have 16yrs of experience when it comes to IVing drugs. the OP never even said anything about IV meth use, henks strictly taking about an isolated incident where he rectally took a half gram of meth.

Lol but yeah, my IV drug use started in 2004 back when I was 19yrs old and am well educated and informed when it comes to all ROA on many drugs.

Why do you keep mentioning the difference between smoking meth vs IV meth anyways? The OP never once mentioned anything about slamming a half gram of meth
I was speaking of MY PERSONAL experiences as far as smoking goes , and again the OP is not a seasoned smoker as he stated he had 45 days clean and ingested a half gram rectally, so again, a seasoned smoker jumping to IV meth use dangers and precautions has anything to do with a one time half gram rectal dose of meth??

I read the post wrong I thought op wrote booted not boofed dude my bad...

Im a little spun myself at present and generally thought you were referencing smoking half a g to shooting it. I apologise as I misinterpreted it all from the beginning...

I will make sure I am more vigilant in future before i post and look like a dick..

16 years so you must understand why I was a tad concerned reading it as i did...

Sorry again dude stay safe

I'm spun myself
.the combination of crystal meth and being under Xtreme stress at my home is not a good combo, delusions that seem so real happen. So my apologies for acting aggressive I guess

I am curious to know how OP was "accidentaly" boofed. Was the dosage accidental or was the whole thing? Lol. Sorry, dont mean to laugh. I been sitting here running many scenarios of how I would accidentally get any amount of Meth boofed.

I'm sure he intended to boof it, and probably had a run in with police and had to hide it, so I'm sure accidentally meant that lol idk