Boo:6 - Randall's Island - New York, NY - October 6, 2001

Can everyone just calm down? I mean sheee-it.
~Erik
------------------
Wake your mind up. Clear your eyes up. Move and rise up before your times up. Clock is tickin'. You're caught slippin'. Stop to realize. Look and listen.

DAMN, yet another MAJOR MAJOR party I was REALLY looking forward to attending thats not happening. Anyways I guess its back to regular nightclubs til the next major party comes up.
------------------
Go on.......Get your dance on.......Get your smile tight.......I know you're feeling this rave shit......."THIS SHIT IS DEAD RIGHT".......Get your bounce on! ~sugafist~

well now you all really must go to the orbital show at the roseland on oct 13
cheaper and better music? (imho)
no questions involved
yes yes... you must go
smile.gif

------------------
~*the former phillyjunglist*~
a young child stares at a glowing screen
transfixed by tales of violence
his teenage father tells him that that's life
not that Barney shit
a purple dinosaur that speaks of love,
a black man that speaks of blood
which one is keeping it real, son?
-saul williams

anyone in the cincinnati area on this thread and planning on makin this trip? if so hit me up
peace

Obviously Clayborn didn't read any of these posts. Parties postponed till april buddy.
And not to be startin shit...but WOW Icey, that was not a smart thing to say and alphakry beat me to sayin it but INCREDIBLY INSENSITIVE!!! Hopefully you misunderstood why the party was being postponed. Next time make sure you know all the details. Don't hate me...I'm too big a pussy to stick up for myself

ok..your right i didn't read 5 pages of threads...so why the move to april? cool with me too though..now i can plan for it.
peace

they moved because the military is using the island for now. But I can wait... It gives me time to plan, and time to get money and rolls. I saw Christopher Lawrence live at wemf and I must say he is awesome!! If anyone has an extra flyer for boo 6, I would love to take it off of your hands!! I love collecting flyers, they make great wallpaper.
gotta go!!
------------------
X
P to the L to the U to the R
[email protected]
AIM NAME: spazilator

Wow, you really have a way with words, don't ya Icey?
I was looking forward to this party for awhile, had all my plans made and everything, but the fact that thousands of innocent people lost their lives, NYC is a physical and emotional mess, and our country is preparing for some kind of war makes Boo look pretty insignificant in the scheme of things. But thats just my opinion.

No see I only deleted the post cause everyone was bashing the shit outta it. so yeah i took it off...im not afraid to keep posts up. but if it offends someone then i wont keep it there. if u guys seriously think that i wasnt effected by the shit that happened in NY think again...i know someone that was on the 71st floor...and he still isnt home. was i upset the party was cancelled...yes...but there are gonna be more parties and that one is still gonna happen. i just think alot of peeps on this thing take shit WAY to seriously. Peace!!!

Icey—What a sad world we'd live in if we had to please *everyone* *all* the time. Stand up for yourself. Your post did not indicate in any way you were suffering because of those who suffered in the attack. If people want to read WAY too much into things that's their problem. Maybe I'm just stubborn, but I'd refuse to submit to the few that look at my POV the wrong way...especially when they have the audacity to put words in my mouth.
Just my two cents.
~Erik
------------------
Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding and valuing of life. A vision that inspires you to live and love on planet Earth. Like a priceless jew-el buried in dark layers of soil and stone, earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home and experience it as a place to visit and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself as a gamemaster.

nice signature gmni13... I love that song!!! Anybody else as psyched as I am to see Bad Boy Bill, Christopher Lawrence, and watch Slick Rick??? I love Slick Rick!!! He can flow like a motherfucker!!
Well, andyway, that's all I had to say for now, peace.
------------------
X
P to the L to the U to the R
[email protected]
AIM NAME: spazilator

Yeah gmni13, after i deleted that post i went right ahead and made another one right away, cause i honestly didnt say anything bad. i mean honestly people you can be upset about the party being cancelled...it doesnt mean u dont care about anything that just happened. people who do know me know im not an asshole. if u see me at a party or know any of my friends, i go outta my way to make sure people are having a good time. ah well i said my 2 cents. PEACE!!!

Icey, see that's when you get up and punch the stupid bastard right in the face.
Throughout my years, I've come to the conclusion...
An argument is only two people trying to proove their intelligence... So, the culturally-accepted method is to walk away or sort it out.
But sometimes, you have people who are too smart for their own good, or too stuborn for their own good, and you just gotta give them a nice punch to the face and say "WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCH"
problem solved.

ah yes, the mature reaction.
By the way, why is this thread back up? The party's not until April. Peace!
[ 11 December 2001: Message edited by: bdreligrrl ]

when i saw this flyer before it was postponed,i was literaly freaking out!this dnb line-up is so fucking untouchable...well it could be better with a few other choice names.but still,this is off the god damn hook!i cant wait to go to this and see everyone there!uhhhh god!!!!!!!!!!i cant fucking wait.i was dry hump dj rap while im there.lol
-pauly b

I'm going to close this thread since the event is now 4+ months away.
Repost when we get closer to the event date.
- aby