boo 6 ~ 4-20 ~ Randall's Island NY

The BronX.
You'd think on an ecstasy discussion board this would be one of the few mispelled words.
BTW, is it m-i-s-s-p-e-l-l-e-d or m-i-s-p-e-l-l-e-d? He he.
~Erik

are we able to bring cameras in to the event? i know we could last year, but i just want to be sure. i hate bringing a camera and having to find someplace to put it cuz i wont trash a digital camera.

Yes u can bring still cameras, NO video camaras..
i was also reading a few posts back about it being dusty there..Boo 6 will be in a all grass area, this space on Randlss hasnt been usded before, Its on a huge grassy fields. So it wont be dusty there..

Meetup? Dj Schedule?
Hello cut the chatter Red Two and lets get some info!

another question, will they prohibit me from bringing my two bubble guns? i want to attack the angry junglists with them ;)
no, but really, ive always wanted to bring them to a party, and an outdoor one would be perfect

even if it rains this party will still be off the hook, u just wont leave it with that rave skin u have at the end of the night from sweat and smoke blah

okay no everyone is asking when are the meetups and no one is picking a place most likely because not many people know the venue. well ill make it really easy then. 2pm and 8pm on the left hand side of the main stage(if you're facing the DJ spining). hopefully someone could make a sign that say's BlueLight on it and we can tape it up or we'll tape it to teddy's back :) can anyone volenteer to make i sign? i would sept all my markers and everything are packed cayse i'm moving and stuff.

**SUPER MOONSHINE INSTORE - VIRGIN MEGASTORE TIMES SQUARE**
After you've finished partying at Boo 6, come meet NINE (thats right nine) of your favorite
Moonshine artists and DJ's as they make a rare in-store appearance together at the Virgin Megastore in Times Square New York on Sunday April 21st from 2 to 4pm!
Join us as we celebrate the release of Tall Paul, Freaky Flow, Christopher
Lawrence and Misstress Barbara's new albums and be the first to pick up Tall
Paul's first artist album "Back & Forth" 2 days before its released!
As well as taking pictures and signing autographs for the fans, Tall Paul,
Freaky Flow and Christopher Lawrence will also be spinning short sets for the
crowd in celebration of their new albums.
Confirmed DJ's to appear: Tall Paul, Christopher Lawrence, Freaky Flow & MC
Flipside, Misstress Barbara, DJ Micro, Donald Glaude, Charles Feelgood, and
Christian Smith.
Date: Sunday April 21st, 2002
Time: 2 to 4pm
1540 Broadway
New York, NY 10036
(212) 921-1020
For more information please visit www.moonshine.com.

Okay folks, the normal allowed post limit per thread is 100.. and we've gone a bit over that here. So to maintain the efficiency of the post loading up for everyone, we've gone ahead and created a fresh, new Boo 6 Thread which you can access right here. :) Continue all related posting in the new thread, as this one will be locked from this point out.