Bonnaroo 2012

tomdpimp

Bluelighter
AC Entertainment is about to reveal the lineup for this year's Bonnaroo. Anyone want to guess who the headliners will be?

^ A few hours in what direction roughly? I live a few hours south.

I'm thinking about going again this year. I went in 2009 and it was one of the best experiences of my life. If I go, I'm going to get free tickets, you just have to work selling bear for a few hours for an afternoon or night.

well...technically 3 hours west but I'm doing my best to move back home in may which will be about an hour and a half northwest.

If you guys haven't seen it, check out the lineup.

Its fucking epic!

Last edited:
oh don't get me wrong. The lineup at bonnarroo is usually pretty good. I'm just jealous cause it's so far away from me. I mean, we have coachella here but it sells out too fast.

oh don't get me wrong. The lineup at bonnarroo is usually pretty good. I'm just jealous cause it's so far away from me. I mean, we have coachella here but it sells out too fast.

and coachella is hella over priced......Do theysell parking and camping tickets seperate?? Whats the total of getting into and camping at Coachella GA?

I live a couple hours away from 'Roo and got my ticket a week after last years :)
\

thats what i like to hear!! I think they over-did the hip-Hop the last two years.....for themselves.......hard to top those artists,.....(def not complaining)
But this year its more hippy based again....(Phish)......Def still gonna be epic....Its Roo!!
When you 80000 people to vibe and party for 4 days ........Its a beautiful thing.....

@Why else would these people continue to live like refugees in 90 degeree weather for 4 days??? epic.

yes Nicki is a joke! lol But the unofficial lineup came out at first and said Drake would be there........If that was the case I wudn't be ablke to make it....Thank goodness the REAL lineup came out and was more to my liking....(NO DRAKE).

Big Gigantic, SBTRKT, Skrillex, n Mimosa should also be enuff to lure in u EDM lovers!

I live a couple hours away from 'Roo and got my ticket a week after last years :)

There is no way that's possible, they don't go on sale until around December or so, unless you did Clean Vibes but I still don't think even they get them that soon
But Idk maybe it's changed in the past couple of years

I went 06-10 and had the best time of my life everytime
The energy from the huge crowds alone are pretty intense

I've seen so many epic shows there, I couldn't even begin to start naming them all

But yeah like I said I haven't been since 2010 and desperately want to go back but just haven't had my funds in order because of alot of irl bullshit the past year or so

I also always contemplate just saving my Roo money and putting it forth to heading out west for Burning Man
I know it's not like any other fest in the world and I have to experience it someday

Anyway Bonnaroo is like what 2 weeks away, I'm going to be so sad that I have to miss Radiohead down there, they headlined in 06, my first year, and absolutely played one of the best shows they've ever played, Thom was talking about how it was a proper fest and later stated in an interview that Bonnaroo was one of his favorite shows.

/ramble

I ended up selling my ticket as I'd rather save money right now. It was a tough decision but for the best as I need to take my summer courses very seriously and I just got back from Wakarusa yesterday and I don't feel like doing this again this weekend.

EDIT: couldn't sell it so I decided to go!!! Got an offer but had already bought a bunch of groceries and said fuck it. I loved 'roo last year and this year is gonna be just as sick.

Last edited: