• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bong or Joint - which is better for you?

I knew a guy who made a modified version of the Death Star with a nitrous attachment which gave a blast as you were about to enhale the smoke. I don't know whether he would still have it, as at the time I saw it he wanted the use pump for something else, but if I run into him I'll ask. BTW it was wicked =D

In my early smoking days i was strictly a joint smoking man (albeit dodgy joints made from ciggarettes). I used to get decently buzzed and I still have good memories of many a good friday nite spent puffing away with my mates in the primary school...

I used to be against bongs as i associated bongs with the 'druggo stoner type' at school who smoked way too much and it was not something i wanted to be associated with. This all changed after i first properly smoked a bong - and got STONED.

Since then, bongs have been my thing.
There are various reasons that the old water pipe has a special place in my heart. They are much more economical than the old spliff, as BT mentioned, you can regulate your dose alot more precisely and all the smoke goes into your lungs. No wastage.

For those people that find they get too ripped off cones, listen to EJ. It's all in the way you smoke it. You don't have to punch it and suck it all in i one breath, have a nice little toke session on it if you so desire. Or better yet, pack yourself half cones.
I'm not the type who likes to get really bent and I almost always only have 1 cone when i smoke, maybe top up later. Never more than 2 in the first sesh, i feel too stoned.

Thats not to say i don't enjoy spliffs, I do. But i find that spliffs don't get you as stoned but yeah, Pleo is right, there is a more impromptu social nature about them.

But, i'll stick with the billies. Its somethin to look forward to after an event. You've finished your nite, its all ended, but now you go with your mates and have a nice little sesh to cruise off into a relaxed dreamstate :)

Peace

Adikkal

^^Now thats just silly, almost as silly as this:

The ultimate party trick to impress all your friends: Magic glass 'o' smoke!

Materials:
Thin metal stem
Joint
Pot glass (any glass will do)

Wet the glass, don't fill it, just wet it.
Put it in the freezer for at least 15-20 minutes, so it's real frosty.
Light the joint, and stick the end you suck from into one end of the stem. It must fit tightly, and you should leave most of the joint, along with the red hot dick sticking out the stem.

Get the glass, place it on a table in front of you.
Now, CAREFULLY stick the joint in your mouth, hot end first, and close your lips around it.
You should now have a stem sticking out your mouth, and if your unlucky, ash/burns on your tongue ;)

Now lower the end of the stem into the bottom of the glass, and blow. Smoke should begin to fill the glass, slowly move up the glass as you gently blow smoke into it. Because the smoke is quickly cooled by the frosty glass, it gets denser, and is heavy enough to stay inside.

If the glass was nice and frosty, and you haven't run to the sink to soothe a burning tongue, you should now have a glass full of pot smoke! Take the stem/joint out of your mouth, pass it to an amazed onlooker, then slowly lift the glass to your mouth and pour it in.
As you inhale, begin to eye up the chick you want, because with your new found coolness, you are now a SUPERSTUD!!!!

Once you have eyed her up, tell her to call me.
Hey, credit wher crdit's due, right! =D

Thanks phase_dancer!

Thanks for such a good post phase_dancer :) good work..

as for joints or pipes? well, see below...
=D

Attachments

• bizzong 004.jpg
    bizzong 004.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 105
The visual aesthetic of smoking a long white cigarette is so superior to that of any other method of smoke inhalation that the question seems void.

Hehehe one gets the impression that Phase_dancer's thread title is actually asking 'which method of THC ingestion is less/more healthy?', rather than 'which do you prefer?'. I know I made that mistake...

BigTrancer :)

26.gif
2.gif
22.gif

26.gif
15.gif
=D...hee..hee, guess I should have known better than to try and redirect the natural course of a stoner thread =D
26.gif

nickthecheese; nice apparatus
14.gif

Recently, I've been hangin' with a few Kiwi fellows and enjoying smoking weed with a couple of hot knives.
Other than that I seem to enjoy a joint more these days.
When your young sittin' in the car by the beach, there's nuffin better than passin' the bong around

joints all the way!! bongs are SO antisocial, and it seems that whenever anyone is having a bong, everyone else tends to be silent and watches them. thus ending any conversation that may have been happening. whereas with jays, you just pass them round the circle and you can continue to converse when it's your turn.
plus jays are much better for you (not that they are even close to healthy!8( )

TEAM BUCKET 2003!!!

Being a proud founding member of Team Bucket (tm), you'd think that I'd be swearing to it. Well I really have no preference whatsoever. All forms of smokin the mellow plant have their time and place as far as I'm concerned. Spliffs are good for sparking up on the dance floor, bongs are good for sittin round gettin smashed and buckets are great for getting HELLA STONED and initiating prospective Team Bucket members!

*goes off to get some peeps together to construct a Death Bong*

That thing looks far too formidable for me not to attempt it.

As far as joints go, I love the Dutch tradition of the 'Tulip' spliff!

Look it up, it's quite impressive and has been found in the hands of many an inexperienced smoker lying in the gutter passed out on the streets of Dutch cities, mainly Amsterdam and Rotterdam.

Cheers :)

I was miss guided about the facts of bongs V joints myself until I was involved in a program at my high school,it was the pilot for what is possibley run in schools these days.It was called cannabis education and we got free dominoes at the end of the program but I'd skipped school that day in favour of a "session". I was told the research they had done told them that bongs were actually better for u and did block some toxins from the smoke.It was quite a educating program but I never understood any of it seeing since I'd never gone without having a few cones b4 hand.
Bongs will give u diseases,I'd advice just never to smoke with some1 that has a cold,coming from personal experience,I got a chest infection while wagging school and smoking with 2 friends that had colds thus doubling my chances and the strength of the cold.Eventually however it will leave u with water on your lungs!
*tip* put a couple of ice cubes in your bong and your smoke will be smoother!