• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

body ink (merged)

diegoblunt said:
Has anyone had their foot done? I hear that is quite the painful region.

It's something like if you can get a tattoo on the bottom of your foot from the middle toe all the way down to your heel they give you your tat for free. Or something like that.

I know alot of people with them on the top of their feet - but it depends on your own pain threshold.
I have one fairly new (10 days old) - it's angel wings on my shoulder blade with an unclosed heart in the middle. It didnt hurt at all. I quite liked it :/
I think the deal is some places will give you free tattoos for life if you get a tattoo across the whole sole of your foot.

Last edited:
Defective_Model said:
woah ... the one sux2bu posted must have really hurt. Or you just go numb. But that is amazing.

I personally know of a lot of American people with full body (or backjobs) who cheated by having 'cancer pills' so I was informed (I'd guess it's morphine or something) so they could sit getting tattooed for hours at a time with no/little pain factor involved. *cough* cheaters

my dad's friend has 3 escher designs, one of interlocking birds, one of interlocking fish and one more that i forget what it is. they look awesome and he got them done years ago (like 15/20 years ago)

i've always liked the idea of getting this one, but i'm not sure how good it would look once done as it's kinda detailed.

lg5055.jpg

I have 6 tatts, and I drew 5 of them myself - the way to go, IMO.

No photos - I don't have a camera :)

The place that really hurt was on my stomach - I was feeling a bit rough from the night b4 so this probably made it worse!!

I've had work done in 3 states in Oz, as well as OS ("Into You" in London - but work was done by Matt from QLD!!) - I can recommend Tattoo Magic in Fitzroy, Melbourne. I also got stuff from Kiwi Kim in Sydney many years ago & she was good - but I don't think she is around anymore? Also at John Poole's shop in Toowoomba - from my mate Kimba who was apprenticing there.

haste said:
The old man in the crystal ball would look awesome!!

I love that pic...it's actually an Escher self portrait. He held the sphere up while he sketched it... :)

^^that fact is what also makes it one of my favourites.

the one i mentioned before is called 'oog - eye - auge - oeil, depending on your language of choice. and on consultation with my bro, we have decidede that it is totally not possible for a tattoo, but that doesn;t stop me wantring it.

also, i suck at spelling..... me = drunk

img000075yl.jpg

img000080os.jpg

I already had the 2 tigers which was 2 seperate tattoos, while in Thailand I had the 2 joined so now I'm back to having 1 tattoo. I can get more.

I've spent some fair hours in the chair now, this current join up was a 6 hour sitting followed by a 2 hour sitting the next day but my arm was reacting from it so had 3 days rest before 8 hours to finish it, 1 day before I flew home.

Moral to the story, don't do tattoos just before flying, it hurts.

Heh, I know what you mean about the pain of getting tattooed days in a row. I got 7-8 hours outline done and in 4 days after that, got tattooed for 24 hrs total in 3 consecutive days (8 hours days). The first day was good, second was INSANELY crazy of pain but 3rd day I was perfectly fine and felt no pain at all! The tattoo was

MVC-037F.JPG

And speaking of tattoos, Im going into Dynamic Tattoo today as they have just moved their shop to a place around the corner from work. It's their opening day today :) Finishing off my left leg. I guess I have about 150ish hours all up so far of work done.

ohhh unsquare!! i have been planning to get the vision crystal for sometime now but alas i have no money im also getting alex greys flaming eye (similar to my pic) on my bday at the end of this month. Currently i have 2 tatts, both on my hip one is of four circles along my hip bone from small to big and the other is a inverted noctis cross

i'm not going to merge this thread - as the other is a specific location request - but there might be an answer in here anyway?

but regardless, i'm getting closer to deciding my own tattoo (but at the same time, funnily enough, further away). i already have the location decided - on the underside of my right wrist - but now i have a vague idea of what i want.

thinking about getting 'pour qua?' - it means 'why' in french. it'd be good because it would have a whole bunch of meanings for me - i think that the most important thing about being human is to question everything; i'm pretty obsessive with france/the french; and it is also a reference to jean-luc godard's first film, a bout de souffle (godard is the greatest person to have ever lived).

all of this said, i couldn't get the tattoo yet: it would be pretty silly to get a french word tattooed on me when i can't actually speak french. but i'm learning, albeit slowly, so i'll be able to get it someday :)

lost_boi said:
will have to post a pic of my tatt as soon as i get a pic of it.
its about 2 months old now.:)
finally got around to getting a pic of it
If you've not seen it in my gallery, this is mine.
66801tattoo.JPG

Last edited:
damtatt3pu2xc.jpg
[/IMG]

this one is on my left forearm its a mechanical boar, a pic that my brother had drew before he died, it took about an hour and a half and was done by a mate who has been inking for about 8 yrs now. all it cost me is some fresh ink for him to use later...

lostpunk5545 said:
My next tattoo is going to be based on this picture...

dna.gif

Of course it will be without the labels, in a circle around my right arm (bicep area). The backbone will be red with the base pairs blue and outlines in black...

I'm still planning on getting this as my next tatto (out of my grandfathers inheritance money which will come through next year).

I'm also going to get "Veritas" written on my inside left forearm, but have to do some research on font types before I get that done.

I've posted this pic before in the pictures thread but this is my current tattoo:

my school motto was vincit veritas, or, truth conquers,
So im assuming your tatto says conquers.
i dont get it, or does veriates alone mean something else.

im still deciding between my astrological star chart and the phases of the moon for my nexttatt.